• The KillerFrogs

What’s Your Complaint Today?

Salfrog

Tier 1
I really don’t understand why everyone decides that Delton needs to be picked on after yesterday. He played great and made some great throws but for some reason he has been a whipping boy of a lot of our fans.

It probably has more to do with the coaching staff, mainly GP of course. All we heard in spring & fall camp was how great he looked and how he surprised everyone with how well he was throwing the ball around, even the deep ball.

Anyone that had watched him play at KSU knew he wasn't a very good passer, and he was an average to slightly above average runner. I mean, lets be completely honest, he couldn't even keep the starting position on a really bad team. He had 3 years to prove himself to be the start, but couldn't.

After the way everything played out last year with SR, there just was no way many people here was going to believe all the hype being given Delton. I for one don't trust anything GP says, and haven't for years. So I think most of the Delton negativity has to do with smoke that was being blown up our "you know what" the last couple of years about our QB's.

I believe Delton is a great kid and teammate, but he is taking practice & game snaps away from someone that could actually move this team and has another year of eligibility. Delton is basically a rental player for this season. Why do you think KSU allowed him to transfer within conference?Plus, already has experience in our system with a hood arm, and showed yesterday on the last TD that he can run.

4th. down

It probably has more to do with the coaching staff, mainly GP of course. All we heard in spring & fall camp was how great he looked and how he surprised everyone with how well he was throwing the ball around, even the deep ball.

Anyone that had watched him play at KSU knew he wasn't a very good passer, and he was an average to slightly above average runner. I mean, lets be completely honest, he couldn't even keep the starting position on a really bad team. He had 3 years to prove himself to be the start, but couldn't.

After the way everything played out last year with SR, there just was no way many people here was going to believe all the hype being given Delton. I for one don't trust anything GP says, and haven't for years. So I think most of the Delton negativity has to do with smoke that was being blown up our "you know what" the last couple of years about our QB's.

I believe Delton is a great kid and teammate, but he is taking practice & game snaps away from someone that could actually move this team and has another year of eligibility. Delton is basically a rental player for this season. Why do you think KSU allowed him to transfer within conference?Plus, already has experience in our system with a hood arm, and showed yesterday on the last TD that he can run.

How could anyone disagree with this?

OK, Delton played good, but it was Collins that needs the reps. He throws a pretty spiral with touch and to the naysayers, yes he can run when needed.

JockO de Frog

It was too hot.

I have no complaints. The team came out ready to play unlike last week. If we played like this against SMU we would have won by 3 TDs.
For one thing, SMU is better than KU. Plus hard to overcome three turnovers inside our own 25. I also don't think we can underestimate how big our first touchdown to Dylan Thomas was. It set the tone and probably gave Max a lot of confidence. The reverse of that is SMU went down and scored immediately and gave them lots of confidence.

Froggish

For one thing, SMU is better than KU. Plus hard to overcome three turnovers inside our own 25. I also don't think we can underestimate how big our first touchdown to Dylan Thomas was. It set the tone and probably gave Max a lot of confidence. The reverse of that is SMU went down and scored immediately and gave them lots of confidence.

I know GP never does this but I’d like us to have shown some confidence in SC and take the ball after winning the toss against SMU..It was pretty clear that Dykes was scripted on that trick play. Had we have taken the ball and scored, it might have changed their level of swagger on that first series as they would have started in a hole

lowfrog

My complaint is that most people on this site believe we are a football school when it is obvious we are a rifle school. Go look on GoFrogs.com at what the TCU rifle women did this past weekend to Navy and VMI. Looking forward to another National Championship.