• The KillerFrogs

What’s Your Complaint Today?

CountryFrog

On the field goal drive at the end of the first half, Delton was under pressure on a 1st or 2nd down play, ran out of the pocket, and threw a pass that was a little low to a RB I think who didn't make the catch. There was a TCU fan behind me who literally yelled "What the hell was that!?" He then briefly booed.

Seriously. Up 35-0 with TD's on every single possession and a single incomplete pass, not even on a 3rd down, and the guy is complaining. Never seen anything quite like that before.

So I'm sure that guy has plenty of complaints after this game.

Frozen Frog

I would have loved to see Duggan get a few more reps if he is the starter moving forward. Giving Collins an extra series might have been nice.

HToady

I've never missed a game in 40 years and have never left early, but I decided to break that streak today, because I wanted to stay home and catch that hilarious giant bird selling car insurance.

I was not disappointed......

WIN

I've never missed a game in 40 years and have never left early, but I decided to break that streak today, because I wanted to stay home and catch that hilarious giant bird selling car insurance.

I was not disappointed......

Love the one with the emu wife.

Realtorfrog

We should be fine in them redshirting. Barlow can still play in two games and Foster in three. With Anderson and Sewo established they are getting reps for the future.

Strat Frog

Let’s not get arrogant here. It was KU. Nice to play them after last week’s debacle to build some confidence, but a tough stretch coming up in our B12 conference schedule. Win on the road against a competitive ISU team next week and then maybe the defibrillator will jump-start this shaky season.

Purp

On the field goal drive at the end of the first half, Delton was under pressure on a 1st or 2nd down play, ran out of the pocket, and threw a pass that was a little low to a RB I think who didn't make the catch. There was a TCU fan behind me who literally yelled "What the hell was that!?" He then briefly booed.

Seriously. Up 35-0 with TD's on every single possession and a single incomplete pass, not even on a 3rd down, and the guy is complaining. Never seen anything quite like that before.

So I'm sure that guy has plenty of complaints after this game.
You sit by wexapoo?