• The KillerFrogs

What’s Your Complaint Today?

froginmn

Yeah this game seemed to be scripted to refute just about every complaint from this board.

Duggan looks nervous and is overthrowing the ball? Fixed

Delton can't throw? That shot to Thomas was a thing of beauty.

Receivers can't catch? Thomas and Wells had great catches, and most everything was caught.

Cumbie can't call plays? He can if the players execute.

Defense gave up a lot? Not today.

My only complaint was putting up too many. I know GMFP wanted to score after Miles was calling timeouts, but that was a bad look.

WIN

Yeah this game seemed to be scripted to refute just about every complaint from this board.

Receivers can't catch? Thomas and Wells had great catches, and most everything was caught.

My only complaint was putting up too many. I know GMFP wanted to score after Miles was calling timeouts, but that was a bad look.

You avoided GP's complaint about the fans.

JugbandFrog

I just cannot watch Baylor play. Especially at home. They are frikkin annoying. I’m watching the Washington v USC and UVA v ND games instead.

what really annoys me is just how loyal their sheep are. I am envious that they rarely have an empty stadium.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I just cannot watch Baylor play. Especially at home. They are frikkin annoying. I’m watching the Washington v USC and UVA v ND games instead.

what really annoys me is just how loyal their sheep are. I am envious that they rarely have an empty stadium.
They have empty stadiums. Maybe not today but they do.

GenXFrog

Not really a complaint, but do wonder why no flyover for this game and the last. My kiddos always look forward to them.

Oh, and the bonfire in the food court was awesome. Crispy burgers are the best! ;-)

Attachments

• IMG_20190928_125253.jpg
    IMG_20190928_125253.jpg
    681.2 KB · Views: 31

SnoSki

It’s early. Their fans are just like ours. If they get up 31 on ISU it’ll be 90% empty

Dusty

Collins still could have played more series. I am still of the mind that Collins should be our starter and Duggan should be redshirted.

WIN

How is the in/out no in thing working for you all? No problem here, just used another ticket to get back in.

Mean Purple

A. It is waco, where the hell else will they go there.
B. Baylol is a rapey piece of [ Finebaum ].

Numerous unnecessary penalties....resulting from our players grabbing and holding on to the opponent's jersey.

Could prove to be costly in future games.