1. The KillerFrogs

WFAA: TCU student sues school over claims of assault, harassment

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TopFrog, Jan 24, 2020.

1. codone? :)

Yes, like that.

2. Steel is a figment of your imagination. And he's fat!

3. I bet you have the complete W.E.B. Griffin collection too.

YA likes this.
  4. Sometimes the inclusion of the simple word "to" within the parameter of a sentence's structure may help.

Double V likes this.
  5. I celebrate the whole guys collection

Really like the series he did on the Marines

ShadowFrog and jack the weed like this.
  6. TCU students are about 67% white, 28% US minority, and 5% international. TCU faculty are 79% white and 21% minority.

http://www.ir.tcu.edu/factbooks/2019/default.asp

7. This is something I’ve been meaning to get into. This is probably a good time.

8. you will like it--easy reading even if it is 500-700 pages a book

9. Concur.
    His son is well trained, the new stuff is just as good as his dad’s.

10. At Baylor.

11. Forgot how much I enjoyed his books back in the day. With 30 or so unread books in my Kindle queue I should have resisted but I fell in the trap last night and bought a couple of the more recent books. Really a fine author and historian I would say.

ShadowFrog likes this.
  12. I hate historical fiction. It gets in the way of real history, that is often much more entertaining than historical fiction.

If you like real, honest-to-God history that tells stories too bizarre to be true (but they are), check out a historian named Benjamin Carter Hett.

13. Sometimes a good novel is just plain fun.

Lately I lie in wait for the new novels from CJ Box (Joe Pickett series), Craig Johnston (Longmier series), and Lee Child (Jack Reacher) and then consume them immediately.

While I'm reading "Can Do", which is a book about the SeaBees in WWII (Dad's Unit is in it - Guam, Saipan, Tinnian), it's nice to have a break into a world where the good guy wins and gets the girl.

Tim Griffin likes this.
  14. I'd like to see TCU win this one and get rid of the girl.

Purp likes this.
  15. if you are. Reacher fan (by the way-5’9” Tom Cruise as Reacher in movies is sooo bad) you’d probably like The Gray Man series by Mark Greaney.

16. It was like no one in charge of those movies had ever read a Reacher novel.

Hoosierfrog likes this.
  17. Well now I guess I’ll have to read a Reacher novel because I had less than zero desire to do so after Mrs Pharm made me see the movie.

18. the whole thing about Reacher is that he is 6’5”

19. The books are a good fun read. The movies are garbage in comparison. And Tom Cruise is exactly the opposite of what Jack Reacher is in the books. It’s laughable how wrong they got it.

20. Tommy must’ve bought the rights