• The KillerFrogs

WFAA: TCU student found dead at home near campus

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Jan 19 2010, 09:12 PM) [snapback]505892[/snapback]
Such a beautiful young lady is lost and there is a tremendous out-pouring of emotion on her memorial page. Sad to see us here get bogged down in pure idiocy.

Please stop.

Or just delete.

SnoSki

QUOTE(police1287 @ Jan 20 2010, 04:02 AM) [snapback]505909[/snapback]
Relax and take a deep breath,the ME and the detectives will know what happened pretty soon.The results of some test will take awhile,but thats normal.By the way Crunch the Police dept took applications every day of the 32 and 1/2 years i was there.Iam sure they will take yours if you think you can prevent crime so much better.

One would think the PD (FW or TCU) could setup a patrol that drives everywhere slowly, all through the night or even one hour per night. Most tcu pd sit in parking lots...which isnt really a bad thing, but some fwpd patrol would help in the neighborhoods.

Sean

Administrator
Amanda was a wonderful friend to myself and my girlfriend and an asset to the community. I'm amazed at some of the comments, especially noting her parents read this board. Grow up.

tetonfrog

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Jan 20 2010, 04:04 AM) [snapback]505910[/snapback]
Or just delete.

I agree with you on this. I do not know this woman, but I feel for her and her family. It is a horrible situation no matter how you look at it. Please show some compassion.

There is a time and a place to talk about the party culture of TCU or the way the FWPD/campus police do their job . This is not that time.

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(Matthew @ Jan 19 2010, 10:26 PM) [snapback]505917[/snapback]
Amanda was a wonderful friend to myself and my girlfriend and an asset to the community. I'm amazed at some of the comments, especially noting her parents read this board. Grow up.

Delete = problem solved.