• The KillerFrogs

WFAA: 2 more women added to racial discrimination lawsuit against Texas Christian University

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
WFAA: 2 more women added to racial discrimination lawsuit against Texas Christian University

Author: Jake Harris

Two new plaintiffs were added last week to an amended federal civil lawsuit against Texas Christian University that claims the university racially discriminates against Black women.

This news comes as TCU alumni have admonished the school for its lack of effort to curb racism on campus and faculty have started questioning why TCU didn't accept any CARES Act funding while retirement funds were slashed.

Read more at https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/l...suit/287-b464f389-8d58-4e23-828c-feda426ca8d0

The process of evaluating prospective students is an imperfect science

at best....as exemplified by the admission of these three (censor). If they

are so utterly unhappy, Delta is ready when they are.....

Mean Purple

I'm guessing the funding for food was allocated based on the size of each reading group.

also, the english department is doing book clubs now?

froginaustin

. . . The lawsuit says the student met with the chancellor on Nov. 1, 2019, to discuss her complaints.

"If there were a job at TCU for you, would you take it?" Boschini asked, according to the suit.

Both women declined the jobs they were offered, which they believe were attempts to silence them, the lawsuit says.

What a ghastly thing for Boschini to do-- trying to find some sort of accommodation that would make the unhappy student happy(er). Turribad.

Diehard

Author: Jake Harris

Two new plaintiffs were added last week to an amended federal civil lawsuit against Texas Christian University that claims the university racially discriminates against Black women.

This news comes as TCU alumni have admonished the school for its lack of effort to curb racism on campus and faculty have started questioning why TCU didn't accept any CARES Act funding while retirement funds were slashed.

Read more at https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/l...suit/287-b464f389-8d58-4e23-828c-feda426ca8d0

shocking!

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I think this is Top just poking TX Frog 1999 to see if we can get a thread relegated inside of two pages.
sniffing-glue.jpg

ShadowFrog

Moderators
What a ghastly thing for Boschini to do-- trying to find some sort of accommodation that would make the unhappy student happy(er). Turribad.
Dang. I would never file a lawsuit against TCU. And if they had offered me a job the day after grad thru tomorrow I’da taken it regardless if it was Assistant Groundskeeper or Prospective Student Tour-guide.