• The KillerFrogs

Wex - call your shot

Wexahu

If you don’t watch and hear what they say, then you can’t possibly know if they are inconsistent or not. It’s pretty stunning for you to even admit this after all your comments.

I see a lot of the games and the results of all the games. That's all I need to see to know if they are being consistent.

Wexahu

The question was who does the committee pick, he said they would put in Ohio State. That's wrong.

That's a reach. If that's an example of me being wrong, I'm going to take that as a compliment.

I was probably reading all of this garbage about how there's no way the committee would ever exclude the Big 10, they are basically shills for the Big 10, etc etc etc and halfway believing it myself. Stupid me. The committee got it right again.

Mean Purple

I see a lot of the games and the results of all the games. That's all I need to see to know if they are being consistent.
Geez, Wex, you sound like you spend Saturdays like I do. Watching way too much college football. lol.

It is normal for 4 televisions, a computer and a tablet to have games on at the same time at our place. And then what I have on the phone with various apps and registrations.

It's pretty unhealthy.

Wexahu

Geez, Wex, you sound like you spend Saturdays like I do. Watching way too much college football. lol.

It is normal for 4 televisions, a computer and a tablet to have games on at the same time at our place. And then what I have on the phone with various apps and registrations.

It's pretty unhealthy.

Oh my god, you have no idea. I even got into a bad habit of betting on Tuesday-Wednesday MAC games. When you're watching every play of a Tuesday night Kent State-Buffalo game that's when you know you've reached the bottom. I've actually missed some of the bigger games this year just because I've had other stuff I had to do on Saturday nights, but I'm full on addicted. It's pretty pathetic.

Mean Purple

Oh my god, you have no idea. I even got into a bad habit of betting on Tuesday-Wednesday MAC games. When you're watching every play of a Tuesday night Kent State-Buffalo game that's when you know you've reached the bottom. I've actually missed some of the bigger games this year just because I've had other stuff I had to do on Saturday nights, but I'm full on addicted. It's pretty pathetic.
I followed the Zips quite a bit this year. Man, Terry looks like he aint been missing any buffets.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
It comes and goes quickly. Then it’s a long time until it’s back. I say enjoy the hell out of it.

H0RNEDFR0G

That's a reach. If that's an example of me being wrong, I'm going to take that as a compliment.

I was probably reading all of this garbage about how there's no way the committee would ever exclude the Big 10, they are basically shills for the Big 10, etc etc etc and halfway believing it myself. Stupid me. The committee got it right again.

So if they always get it right, why did you think they would get it wrong? Don't you and the committee get it right every year? Why the sudden lack of faith?

HeidelFrog

Under the current system, TCU screwed themselves next year. CFP clowns dont care about top 15 wins or conference championships, see Alabama 2017...They only care about who you lose to now. At least the program will get $5 million for the game. Lose and TCU is screwed.

Latest posts