• The KillerFrogs

Wex - call your shot

Austintxfrog94

B1G and SEC are the untouchables in regards to CPF. They will always get one. Their choice is easy because it's all about revenue once you get down to lining up one against the other. You either piss off one school's fanbase versus or an entire conference. Its not even a decision, Ohio State is in. The funny part is it being a charade about which team is better. I'll gladly eat crow on here if The B1G gets left out...they won't.

Last edited:

MTfrog5

Dude on Espn just compared unlv and Mercer. Said Mercer has been better than UNLV so people shouldn’t use that against Bama and for Ohio State.

82 Frog Fever

It’s BS that ADs are on the committee.
I don’t care if Ohio State’s AD has been recused from voting, he is on the committee and has built friendships with members that will be voting.
If nothing else that opens up the opportunity for bias and an advantage to Ohio State toward getting the 4th spot.

Chongo94

They put Bama in....thankfully.

Suck it Big 10!
tenor.gif

Peacefrog

Degenerate
We all know who the first 3 are. I think Alabama should be the 4th, but I’ll say they take OSU. If so it’ll be the wrong pick IMO. I have little confidence in this one like I had the others, just don’t know if they’ll leave another conference out and give the SEC two.
They got it right and stayed consistent.