• The KillerFrogs

West Virginia opening line

Moose Stuff

Don't think so....There has to be some eye-popping score to pass the eye test for the tournament Gang of 13 to be impressed....

Not one person on the committee is gonna be talking about the score of the TCU/WV game a month from now. If WV is still a one loss team at that point then their two straight wins over OU will speak for themselves (I’m assuming OU could lose to WV and still play in the title game).

Virginia Frog

Not one person on the committee is gonna be talking about the score of the TCU/WV game a month from now. If WV is still a one loss team at that point then their two straight wins over OU will speak for themselves (I’m assuming OU could lose to WV and still play in the title game).
WVU runs the table beating TCU, OU and Okie St
then if:
Texas wins-out, record 7-2 in-Conference, OU (at 7-2) is out of the JerryWorldClassic.

OU needs Texas to L one more time (6-3) or to beat the Mountaineers. (Texas is lucky that Iowa State is a home game this year.)

Purp

WVU runs the table beating TCU, OU and Okie St
then if:
Texas wins-out, record 7-2 in-Conference, OU (at 7-2) is out of the JerryWorldClassic.

OU needs Texas to L one more time (6-3) or to beat the Mountaineers. (Texas is lucky that Iowa State is a home game this year.)
I see Texas losing a couple more times.

Horny4TCU

Remaining schedules for WVU, OU, UT and ISU...

WVU - TCU, OSU, OU
OU - OSU, KU, WVU
UT - TT, ISU, KU
ISU - Baylor, UT, KSU, IW

WVU, by far has the toughest schedule left. I can see Gundy giving OU a run for their money; that mullet is crazy enough to run the triple option, and do it right. UT won't beat ISU, and ol' Kliffy might get em this year.

I can see a WVU ISU Big 12 championship.

SnoSki

Remaining schedules for WVU, OU, UT and ISU...

WVU - TCU, OSU, OU
OU - OSU, KU, WVU
UT - TT, ISU, KU
ISU - Baylor, UT, KSU, IW

WVU, by far has the toughest schedule left. I can see Gundy giving OU a run for their money; that mullet is crazy enough to run the triple option, and do it right. UT won't beat ISU, and ol' Kliffy might get em this year.

I can see a WVU ISU Big 12 championship.
Cyclones are gonna win out.