• The KillerFrogs

West Side 300s/Recent Ticket Upgrades

ticketfrog123

Was wondering if anyone was willing to share if they've been able to move into the W300 section in the past year or two and what their point total is.

I started the ticket upgrade thread that's been active for the past 2 years during seat selection as a means to help members see what seats others are picking up and at what approx. point total.

Have had some comments that the chairbacks on the west side are nearly impossible to move into. Wondering if donating a decent chunk would be a waste of funds if it doesn't result in better seats.
  • Was mostly curious to see if anyone has moved into 301-303 or 309-311 in recent years
  • extra curious to see how many points people have for those that recently moved into the chairbacks
Am aware that some of this information would rather be kept private, so I would appreciate a PM if possible. Won't post back to this thread unless given the ok.

To kick it off, I was in the W403 section and moved down to 315 for 2018; have ~60 points. Not sure of the angle of those seats, so any input there would be helpful. (ex. is 311 or 312 that much better than 313/314)

SparkleFrog

We are in 314 on the front row and it is actually a really good angle. Not sure if that is what you are looking for. For what it’s worth, we could move, but we really like those seats.

lowfrog

If you want to get an idea of what the view is from any seat in ACS, just go to GoFrogs.com, click on Tickets and then 3D Amon G Carter Seating Map. After the picture of the stadium loads on the screen, go to the bottom left of the screen and enter your section and row and click Go!

ticketfrog123

If you want to get an idea of what the view is from any seat in ACS, just go to GoFrogs.com, click on Tickets and then 3D Amon G Carter Seating Map. After the picture of the stadium loads on the screen, go to the bottom left of the screen and enter your section and row and click Go!

Thanks, i've used this before and have felt the views/angles on there are a little bit closer than reality. Granted this was a height thing from the 400s but good to know.

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Two years ago we moved our seats from the 219 section to 311 (six seats). Ours are attached to some friends who bought all the tickets and we pay them (they had a nice adult job) before the rest of us.

I believe they have a total of 16 tickets on their account. Six our theirs, 6 belong to my family and our mutual friend, and four to another set of friends.

They are currently ranked 1442.

ticketfrog123

Two years ago we moved our seats from the 219 section to 311 (six seats). Ours are attached to some friends who bought all the tickets and we pay them (they had a nice adult job) before the rest of us.

I believe they have a total of 16 tickets on their account. Six our theirs, 6 belong to my family and our mutual friend, and four to another set of friends.

They are currently ranked 1442.

Helpful, thx