1. The KillerFrogs

Wes needs help.

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by TxFrog1999, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Bump back to the top///

2. Thank you guys so much

3. Done

4. Sending prayer, Wes

wes likes this.
  5. From Wes:

6. Yikes!.

That should’ve read September 21 not March 21. Maybe someday I’ll learn how to proofread

7. We just thought you'd taken an editor's job at the Startlegram...

Purp, wes, Eight and 2 others like this.
  8. They could use one

9. Bump for a faithful Frog

wes and FrogAbroad like this.
  10. Thanks again folks

11. Just a quick update for you

I have an MRI tomorrow morning and hopefully, it will show no further advancement of the tumors. With this type of cancer, it's really not a matter of if but when they will reappear. However, it does appear that the chemotherapy is having a positive affect and is "keeping the horses in the corral". If they do reappear, it's possible that I can have more surgery( god I hope not), or perhaps have another regimen of radiation, but either way, chemotherapy Will continue throughout my life. I just consider myself fortunate to be able to take an oral chemo drug, rather than an IV infusion.

Thanks again for your love and support. It has meant the world to me.

Go Frogs!

PS.. The best medicine would be for the Frogs to whip the snot out of K-State this week.

Come on GP. My life is in your hands. No pressure

12. Extra prayers tonight!
    NEGU

wes likes this.
  13. NEGU and thanks

14. #98 wes, Nov 8, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    Just a quick update for you.

I had an M R I last week and a follow-up visit with my oncologist yesterday. The MRI looked good which means the tumors are not regrowing and that is a big relief to me. I was very nervous going in her office yesterday, fearing bad news, but left feeling pretty good.

The average life expectancy, for somebody with this type of cancer, is 14.6 months after diagnosis. I'm now eight months Post diagnosis and the closer I get to that 14.6 month timeframe, the more nervous I will get. But, my doctor is confident that I will continue to kick this cancers ass for little while longer.

I sure hope so, because I am not ready to check out.

That's all for now. I'll keep you posted

chhspantherfan and frogs9497 like this.
  15. That's great news, all things considered! Keep fighting the good fight. We're here with you.

wes likes this.
  16. Thank you!