1. The KillerFrogs

Wes needs help.

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by TxFrog1999, Sep 11, 2018.

1. I'll make the $330 if Lisa will send me a signed picture. And I promise I won't share it.

2. Charge everyone 50 bucks for a copy and you’ll make a fortune.

AroundWorldFrog and Eight like this.
  3. Done. Almost there.

4. Done! NEGU my friend

5. :)Excellent.

What is that picture of Lisa? Asking for...who am I kidding?;)

AroundWorldFrog likes this.
  6. the holy grail of avatars

7. I want to thank everybody for doing this cannot tell you how much I appreciate it.

Hopefully, I'll get some good news this afternoon when I visit my oncologist.

I had an MRI on Monday and she'll tell me today whether the tumors are growing or if they've been contained a little bit. Containment is the best we can hope for because his cancer cannot be cured but I'm sure punch it in the nose and keep it at bay. That's what we're shooting for.

Thanks again everyone. I simply don't have the words to express the true level of my gratitude

8. No need to stop giving even though the goal was reached. Just added to it.

9. Yes, I'm sure Wes' bills will continue to grow.

10. Hope it was good news!

11. I met with my oncologist yesterday and there is some good news. At the moment the tumors have not spread or advanced, which is what we want to see. However, with this type of cancer it's not a matter if, it's matter of when they will spread again because it's a very aggressive form of cancer but right now we got that horse in the corral and I hope it'll stay there for quite a while.

We also had a very frank and uncomfortable talk about mortality and that's something that I need to learn to come to grips with. I've never had to face my own mortality before and it's not easy.

I'm not suggesting that I'm going to drop dead tomorrow or anytime soon, but on average, life expectancy after diagnosis is not terribly long.

That does not mean that I'm giving up and my skates are still on for The battle ahead.

Thanks to all of you for everything you've done. I truly do appreciate it and I'm fighting this battle for my wife, my daughter and all of you who sent prayers my way and inspired me to keep going. I intend to do that.

Thanks again and GoFrogs

12. Bump. Just because we are at Wes' goal doesn't mean we have to stop giving. Wes has given so much to us over the years, how about we give just a little of ourselves back.

13. This right hure.

AroundWorldFrog likes this.
  14. Wes, please make sure that your wishes are known to your loved ones, and that they are well documented.

I lost my dad last week. It was a comfort to know exactly what he wanted and to know that the decisions we made met with his wishes.

God bless you and best wishes through your journey.

15. Done.

Love you Wes!

16. Still praying for you EVERYDAY, my friend!

Go Frogs!

BABYFACE and FrogAbroad like this.
  17. Wow!! I don’t know what to say other than thank you.

I wish that I could have everyone’s hand and say it in person

frogteacher70 and QuilterFrawg like this.