• The KillerFrogs

Welcome Coach Sonny Dykes Thread

HFrog1999

Obviously I don’t live on this board like some of you with no life. I’ve got real things to do. Goodbye

Goodbye GIF

swcfrog

39 posts in 14 years. That’s a lotta real things to do.
Strange you would research that. Very odd. I read and SELDOM post. I find that most fans who post are those who never played at this level. Therefore I find humor in the ignorance of the non athlete. Most who post are jokes who regurgitate trite and overused opinions...and think they’re original.
GP was an original and to toss him away was a disgusting slap in the face to me and other season ticket holders. We finally had a team that could compete. That is very unlike my playing days…that was in ancient times by most standards.
So have a good life and enjoy the 3 or 4 years of SD. It won’t be pretty.

TCURiggs

Strange you would research that. Very odd. I read and SELDOM post. I find that most fans who post are those who never played at this level. Therefore I find humor in the ignorance of the non athlete. Most who post are jokes who regurgitate trite and overused opinions...and think they’re original.
GP was an original and to toss him away was a disgusting slap in the face to me and other season ticket holders. We finally had a team that could compete. That is very unlike my playing days…that was in ancient times by most standards.

When?

Moose Stuff

Best way to tell someone is an idiot is when they throw out the “you weren’t an athlete, so your opinions are ignorant” line.

Moose Stuff

Does anyone know who the candidates are for DC? This needs to be a good hire to keep the mojo going.
The 2 main names have been widely discussed on the other board. I haven’t seen them reported elsewhere so don’t feel comfortable sharing the info from a pay site just yet. It’s two good names though and one of them is still coaching today.

HFrog1999

Holliday.gif