• The KillerFrogs

Week 9 Other Games

LVH

Watching this..... tell me why Baylor can’t go undefeated.

Their metrics aren't good. FPI only gives them a 1% chance of winning out... they would have to beat I am guessing Oklahoma twice to go undefeated. Law of averages. I honestly think we beat them.

LawFrog504

Anything besides a competitive performance against OU in unacceptable. Every year we act like we are missing a chromosome offensively against their defense which is always horrid. Put this tape on and figure out how to stop them. Stop acting like they are the 2007 Pats every year, for scheiss's sake.

LVH

Anything besides a competitive performance against OU in unacceptable. Every year we act like we are missing a chromosome offensively against their defense which is always horrid. Put this tape on and figure out how to stop them. Stop acting like they are the 2007 Pats every year, for scheiss's sake.

KSU's defensive line is getting pressure. You can make any defense look good when your line is getting pressure. Our line hasn't been able to do that all year.

netty2424

Watching halftime highlights A&M game and A&M receiver broke two tackles for a touchdown and the darning announcer says “just terrible tackling, reminds me of a bad Big12 defense!”

netty2424

Jesus, I had some cows bust through a fence out back. Get it fixed up, come back in and KSU has a foot up in Lincoln Riley’s ass. Beautiful!