• The KillerFrogs

WEEK 7 - Other Games Thread

netty2424

Only working because of turnovers. It’s probably 20/24-0 otherwise.
Yah I was more talking about UT not being aggressive with blitz packages. But any type of pressure in the pocket and Jalens off and running for 10 yards at a time bc secondary playing soft.

But yes, it could easily be 21-3.

LVH

On another note - Ehlinger looks awful. OU defense looks good, although super aggressive

OU defense has not gone out of Cover 2 all game. If UT can't attack the middle of the field or the deep sideline then OU is going to continue to keep them from moving the ball. UT offense is playing scared and it reminds me of our offense. Afraid to attack the weak spots in the Cover 2.

Raw Frog

Seeing the schemes and quality of play of both teams makes me wonder how we fell so fast. But then, you can see it happening now for several years.
UT defensively is being creative and holding down the hatch.
Offensively, they are doing ok to stay in the game.
OU has great plays and offensive schemes of crossing and other things going on in a QB friendly system. Easy reads for Hurts.
OU defensively is playing tough and is holding their own as well.

Compare their staff and players on the sidelines to ours.
Watching both HCs makes me winch thinking about looking at Gary.

LVH

Seeing the schemes and quality of play of both teams makes me wonder how we fell so fast. But then, you can see it happening now for several years.
UT defensively is being creative and holding down the hatch.
Offensively, they are doing ok to stay in the game.
OU has great plays and offensive schemes of crossing and other things going on in a QB friendly system. Easy reads for Hurts.
OU defensively is playing tough and is holding their own as well.

Compare their staff and players on the sidelines to ours.
Watching both HCs makes me winch thinking about looking at Gary.

UT is in this game defensively because they have forced 2 turnovers. We havent forced a turnover against OU since 2016.