• The KillerFrogs

Week 6: Other Games Thread

Dtx_Frog_Fan

Another poster said when we beat SMU, they always tank. That looks like it’s happening again. At least an incoming big 12 appears to be doing decently so far.

Pharm Frog

I think our friends from Boulder are off this week but just noticed that our former conference mates from Ft Collins are 0-4. So 0-9 for U and State U. At least AFA is 4-1 and favored to get to 5-1. Remember we have the AFA v Army game at Choctaw Stadium in early November. I’m hoping to catch two games in one Saturday as that AFA v Army game kicks at 10:30a I think.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I think our friends from Boulder are off this week but just noticed that our former conference mates from Ft Collins are 0-4. So 0-9 for U and State U. At least AFA is 4-1 and favored to get to 5-1. Remember we have the AFA v Army game at Choctaw Stadium in early November. I’m hoping to catch two games in one Saturday as that AFA v Army game kicks at 10:30a I think.
Screenshot_20221006-202057_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20221006-202212_Gallery.jpg

It's across the street at The BBQ Grill, not at The Ballpark(Choctaw). And yes it is at 10:30.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Interesting. I’m not sure how I feel about football in a baseball stadium but I’m seriously thinking about attending a few events associated with this game.
We went to all the Renegades games at The Ballpark during the XFL season in 2020. If you get seats along the one sideline, it pretty much feels like a normal game.

The sight lines might get a little weird if you get the outfield seats. We sat in the endzone, which was the 3rd base line (visitors dugout) and down the first base line behind the Rangers dugout and the views were pretty much like any other stadium.

So for this game, if you do decide to go, I'd stay away from sections 128-133, that's right field and maybe 127, 126 and 125 too. Those are down around the right field foul pole on the first base line. Other than that you should be good.