• The KillerFrogs

Week 5: Other Games Thread

Creeperfrog

And Holgo takes the ball after winning the coin toss for OT????!!!!
He has done that consistently. 3 OT, 3 times winning the coin and gone to offense. My dad, UH alum, and I hate it. Apparently there was a study based on 1 year of research that you win 52% of the games if you are on offense first. I doubt that includes all the times the team winning the toss chose to go on offense

Nick Danger

It looks like Kansas and Houston are just switching positions in the Big-12 pecking order come 2023. Kansas will be assuming the anticipated Houston middle-of-the-pack role, while Houston appears destined to become the new bottom dwelling Big-12 punching bag!

TCUdirtbag

It looks like Kansas and Houston are just switching positions in the Big-12 pecking order come 2023. Kansas will be assuming the anticipated Houston middle-of-the-pack role, while Houston appears destined to become the new bottom dwelling Big-12 punching bag!
UH has some donors burning cash on sports. They’ll fire Holgo. Watch out - they might try and hire Briiles.

jack the frog

Holgerson has looked baaad this year. That Tech game was a masterwork of lousy play calling by both coaches but Holgo outworked him. I suspect Fertitta was hot under the collar.

Tech has had some real luck so far this year. I hope they don’t fall into an 8 or 9 win season by way of every break falling their way.

Eight

Took 15 years but I’ve gotten to where I actually don’t mind Beth. She does a great PBP, and she’s showing up/mowing over this awful commentary guy. Some of her dry comments are actually hilarious - “we’ll they’ve got to get to the 20 to get in his [UH’s kicker] range. not great” — just savage.

Anyways, UH is embarrassing. Trying a black out in a half empty stadium. Woof.

houston has been basically giving away tickets for that game