• The KillerFrogs

Week 3: TCU @ Purdue

Froggish

I can see vandy coughing it up 7 times against the James Madison of Arkansas

Unlike tcu fans I respect our opponent

We are a confident bunch as are you...I wouldn’t get to worked up over it. As for APB we were sloppy but it was a scrimmage where we literally ran 20% of the playbook sitting 5-7 starters. Either way the fun in this game is that it will be strength on strength...Your O vs our Def...

Moose Stuff

Meaning we actually play better defense even if they have a very good rushing attack.

Where as if we face a team with a RB who isn’t the best rusher and a QB who is the QB equivalent of Vaughn.. we struggle.

It makes sense.., you don’t get it. I think there was that whole thing where the first people from Europe in Georgia were freed prisoners from England. They went west and became you.

No I totally get it. You just typed something stupid that I made fun of you for and you got all butt hurt because you thought you wrote some really cool stuff. Maybe you’ll do better next week.

netty2424

Game will be won on the other side.

You seem like the first poster I’ve read who doesn’t sleep with his sister. I’ve got $10 says you’re the only alum in this thread.
T-shirt fans are not something you find in excess here. If you’re talking to a TCU fan, more the likely it’s an alum.

TCU is a tiny private school competing in a market alongside professional teams like Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, and the Texas Rangers. There are multiple universities within 5 hours of our campus in every direction including Texas Tech, Texas A&M, SMU, University of Texas, Texas State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma St, etc. and some big high schools like Baylor.

Looking forward to playing another BIG10 school.

BoilermakerD

T-shirt fans are not something you find in excess here. If you’re talking to a TCU fan, more the likely it’s an alum.

TCU is a tiny private school competing in a market alongside professional teams like Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, and the Texas Rangers. There are multiple universities within 5 hours of our campus in every direction including Texas Tech, Texas A&M, SMU, University of Texas, Texas State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma St, etc. and some big high schools like Baylor.

Looking forward to playing another BIG10 school.

But you guys are auburn so...

BigPurple87

Oooooh. It actually was an astute observation. Get ready to not be the only team on the field who tries on defense. It will be new for you playing in the Big 12

Coming from the conference [ hundin] of the big 10. None of the rest of conference even acknowledges you. I wasn't even sure ya'll played football until a few years ago and I've literally never met anyone who is a fan of perdue anything

SuperTFrog

Win or lose, promise you’ll come back to visit? We’ve had great fans from other schools come flame up the board who have come back afterwards to gloat or eat crow. We’ve had others who were likely crying in the fetal position in their mom’s basement and couldn’t face the shame afterwards. Hopefully we’ll see you after the game.

I think it will be a great game. Ultimately, I think we have a better coach and better athletes on both sides of the ball. I know that doesn’t always equal a win (reference Purdue’s record against Ohio st), but I feel like a win is more likely than not. Vegas seems to agree having us favored on the road. If we go minus 2 in the TO margin, then I think we are in for a long night.

Either way, hope you come back afterwards for post game analysis regardless of how it goes.

SuperTFrog

Also, this kind of pregame hate is why I love college football so much. I didn’t care about Purdue at all (feelings were mutual no doubt) and now I feel like I’ve never hated a team or fan base more than I hate y’all.

“Put a smile on your face, murder in your heart and let’s go kick these ass holes in the mouth.”