• The KillerFrogs

Week 3: TCU @ Purdue

BoilermakerD

My 6th grade daughter could make the same observation. Are you sure you aren’t an SMU fan?

Take two offenses of equal overall effectiveness .. one is pass heavy the other is run heavy. We will do better against the former. This is not true for every defense.

Is this Dustin Hoffman? The dude from something about Mary...?

Froggish

So a way for moron to say that would be this..

“Elijah Sindelar is young and there are some question marks there.”
“Well, you realize he is number one in passing yards in the nation right?”
“Yes, but only 36th in passing efficiency. Of course, now would be a good time to note that in pass efficiency, Max Duggan is 57th and Alex Delton is 116th.. and that after playing Arkansas Pine Bluff.. so I guess we have some REAL question marks at that position.”

You also showed you aren’t that bright with the Boston college comment. One of your posters tried to mock where I was going by stating that when teams struggle to pass we play better. I gave BS as an example. Another would be vandy, who got all of their yards in garbage time.

To line up and run us off the line you have to be better all across your line than TCUs guards graded out per PFF against APB.

Ohio State lol. Go ask their fans if they wanna play at Ross Ade any time soon.

You seem confident...I like that..Know that absolutely nothing you do offensively is anything we haven’t seen before as we play the most prolific passing offenses in the country every other week in this league. A night game at Purdue will be a fun atmosphere but home field advantage is one of the more overrated statistics in college football. Any team that runs the football as terrible as Purdue will most certainly put up plenty of yards. You’ll get your points and I expect a good game but it won’t be near as easy as Nev or Vandy..We are much better then either of those teams..

ticketfrog123

Jesus Christ you’re stupid. I was taking issue with the tcu rival guys comments. He did mention his age and act as though he was talking about a young kid who completed 6 passes for 67 yards or something

I am not the TCU rivals guy, nor did I read or watch anything he posted.

Pot meet kettle. You have less class than Ohio State fans. I would be a miserable old hag like you if I lived in Indiana, such is life.

BoilermakerD

You seem confident...I like that..Know that absolutely nothing you do offensively is anything we haven’t seen before as we play the most prolific passing offenses in the country every other week in this league. A night game at Purdue will be a fun atmosphere but home field advantage is one of the more overrated statistics in college football. Any team that runs the football as terrible as Purdue will most certainly put up plenty of yards. You’ll get your points and I expect a good game but it won’t be near as easy as Nev or Vandy..We are much better then either of those teams..

I can see vandy coughing it up 7 times against the James Madison of Arkansas

Unlike tcu fans I respect our opponent

Moose Stuff

Take two offenses of equal overall effectiveness .. one is pass heavy the other is run heavy. We will do better against the former. This is not true for every defense.

Is this Dustin Hoffman? The dude from something about Mary...? The F...

I’m gonna help you out here. This is what you wrote.....

> not sure about any of you, but any time we face a QB who isn’t a quality passer, and a team can’t pass first to beat us, since about 2003, we play our best defense.

EVERY team in America plays their best defense against that. If you meant to write something slightly more insightful..... well that’s on you.

Last edited:

BoilermakerD

Maybe we should make Auburn comparisons?

You’re as good as Auburn? Ok so we are playing Ohio State, except they are part auburn.

Wait, is this some ruse where we are gonna end to in a time machine and I’ll be looking at Purdue hosting Reggie Bush, Kendall white, Dwayne Jarrett, frostee Rucker and company?

Moose Stuff

You’re as good as Auburn? Ok so we are playing Ohio State, except they are part auburn.

Wait, is this some ruse where we are gonna end to in a time machine and I’ll be looking at Purdue hosting Reggie Bush, Kendall white, Dwayne Jarrett, frostee Rucker and company?

Now you’re just making up names.