• The KillerFrogs

Week 3 - Other Games

CountryFrog

You have a football knowledge level baylor.
Maybe thing about talking [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] about Kansas after we actually beat them again … which we did not do the last time we played.

Again, did you watch the game?
Yes, I watched the game.

Again, name all the good teams in the ACC. Please. I can't wait for you to school me and my terrible knowledge of the game of football by telling me how wrong I am about the ACC.

TCUdirtbag

Holgy is going to have a rough time at UH..

I suspect he’ll get them back to the top of their AAC division in a couple years, sustain it for a couple, and be at a P5 program in 6-7 years. His story will be that he bailed on WVU at the right time to save his career.

Mean Purple

Yes, I watched the game.

Again, name all the good teams in the ACC. Please. I can't wait for you to school me and my terrible knowledge of the game of football by telling me how wrong I am about the ACC.
Dude, you claimed them to be barely better than the AAC and Mountain West. Again, laughable.

CountryFrog

Dude, you claimed them to be barely better than the AAC and Mountain West. Again, laughable.
You still haven't answered my question. Name the teams in the ACC besides Clemson who are good. Quit saying that it's laughable when you have yet to produce a single good ACC team outside of Clemson. UCF and Boise St would be #2 and #3 in that conference if they were in it. Memphis, Houston, Wyoming, San Diego St, and Fresno St would all probably be in the top half of the conference.

Please show me how wrong I am by telling me all of the good ACC teams.

Mean Purple

You still haven't answered my question. Name the teams in the ACC besides Clemson who are good. Quit saying that it's laughable when you have yet to produce a single good ACC team outside of Clemson. UCF and Boise St would be #2 and #3 in that conference if they were in it. Memphis, Houston, Wyoming, San Diego St, and Fresno St would all probably be in the top half of the conference.

Please show me how wrong I am by telling me all of the good ACC teams.
Virginia and Wake have better wins than most of our conference. As does UNC. And some of the power 5 losses they do have come from other ACC teams.

Again, laughable.

CountryFrog

Virginia and Wake have better wins than most of our conference. As does UNC. And some of the power 5 losses they do have come from other ACC teams.

Again, laughable.
Virginia and Wake Forest? Those are the good teams that you're hanging your hat on? I'll give you Virginia as maybe decent but they are probably not as good as UCF or Boise. Wake and UNC - Speaking of laughable...

The ACC is TERRIBLE. And if you think otherwise then you have no idea what you're talking about.

We'll see how the conference rankings shake out as the season goes along but, if there is some debate, right now I'm going with the ACC is bad. I'd be more concerned about playing UH this weekend than Virginia or Wake Forrest and I really wouldn't be too worried about playing UH.

netty2424

Believe A&M plays Georgia for first time in SEC this year.
Makes zero sense. That’s the type of game that can be disruptive to a conference, yet it hasn’t had the opportunity to happen.

There should be some mandated rules in the larger conferences that every team has to play every team at least every couple years.

Volare

Unrelated question:

Is the 2:30 pm game time for WVU on 11/29 an actual time or is it just a placeholder? Meaning can that time change closer to gameday?

TooColdU

ISU first time ever hosting gameday and Eric Church is the guest picker. Hakeem Butler is there but naaaa lets get another country singer that graduated from Appalachian State

Reminds me of them picking Roman Reigns to be the celebrity guest at TCU. Just terrible.