• The KillerFrogs

Week 3 - Other Games

Eight

even if the officials in the unc-wf game ruled down due to forward progress the run gave the tar heels a first down which i thought resulted in a clock stoppage to set the chains

AroundWorldFrog

even if the officials in the unc-wf game ruled down due to forward progress the run gave the tar heels a first down which i thought resulted in a clock stoppage to set the chains
I guess just karma for UT/Neb

Edit. Although not karma enough after basically helping keep TCU out of the championship game

Pharm Frog

It does AND you can see the official still winding the clock even after the offensive player stepped out. They said that the clock is not considered stopped until the official signals it. Now they are going back to cover their ass. If forward progress was the issue...probably should have three seconds left

AroundWorldFrog

It does AND you can see the official still winding the clock even after the offensive player stepped out. They said that the clock is not considered stopped until the official signals it. Now they are going back to cover their ass. If forward progress was the issue...probably should have three seconds left
Either way, UNC blew a full 1:09 with stupidity.