• The KillerFrogs

Week 3 - Other Games

MCFROG III

At Half: KU 28 @ BC 24

KU's RB Hebert had an 82 yd. run to BC 3 w/0:15 left in half after he’d been tackled for a -22 yd loss on previous play.

Mean Purple

Stanley can sling it. Kid plays with guts. Not sure how this plays out, but good effort by the offense. They need to try and at least keep it close into the 4th. Heck, just keep doing what they are doing.

TCUdirtbag

Pretty sure they ruled forward progress was in bounds. Never got out of bounds.

I’m not sure if they ruled forward progress, but super weak call if they did.

UNC player without question had a foot out of bounds with 1 second left. Maybe there was a whistle for forward progress, I dunno, but IMO UNC just got robbed of a hail mary chance there.

AroundWorldFrog

UNC player without question had a foot out of bounds with 1 second left. Maybe there was a whistle for forward progress, I dunno, but IMO UNC just got robbed of a hail mary chance there.
The ref right there was winding the clock after he stepped out of bounds so I assume he ruled forward progress. The guy wasn't making much of an effort to get OBs.

Brog

Why do I find it so hard to grieve for Mac Brown?