• The KillerFrogs

Week 2 Other Games

Mean Purple

@netty2424 so I have the am radio running and picking up some stations across the east state line. (Shreveport and New Orleans.) Guessing you can get them where you are at. Well, the post game coverage was delightful. lol

Mean Purple

#21 and #25 lose, #21 losing.......interesting to see who might sneak into the poll.

Wonder how far if at all UT slides?
My guess is they don't drop Texas below 11. If we were ranked and had lost to LSU the same way, they would have dropped us down below 15. So we'll see how it works out. But the press types love the blue bloods. Fortuna at the Athletic showed his colors on that about a week ago when he was on SXM ESPNU radio. saying its just better when the blue bloods are winning and at the top yada yada yada.

Froggish

I caught the first quarter of the K-State game today...Man. They have a weird offense. From 1st down power under center with 2TEs and FBck, then a whole new set of skill players in shot gun and 4 wide on the next play..They were subbing 4 -5 people on every play

Mean Purple

It’s not so bad when you speak swamp rat fluently.
So, I caught Coach O on the post game show on radio. Oddly enough, he sounds pretty clear for AM radio. lol.

One thing he mentioned was he was on the head set with Steve. E. (offensive coord/passing coord) and asked him what he thought about running 4 min. offense at the end. Said Steve said "nope, we're gonna score".
ballsy. but it worked.

USC about to blow it Open
They have. I guess last year if we had gone looking for an OC who had demonstrated that he could successfully implement a game plan and call plays all before the Kingsbury/USC fiasco, he would have considered coming to TCU. Who knows, but he seems to have translated what he did at University of North Texas to a larger platform.