• The KillerFrogs

Week 2 Other Games

LVH

Meanwhile on Texags...threads are being deleted just as soon as they're started.

They all seriously thought they would win this game. There are a bunch of Aggies here at GVR that talked [ Finebaum ] all morning and all 1st quarter... who are nowhere to be found now.

I dont know a single Aggie who didnt think they would win.

All because "WE ALMOST WON LAST YEAR". Never mind the fact the game was at home, and Kelly Bryant played QB for Clemson.

Chongo94

Cal and Washington is interesting.

Edit: Never mind. Pac12 channel is showing a replay of a 2006 game. Duh.

Caught me off guard for a sec...I was like, what is he watching haha. Real game is tonight around 9:30 I think.

I’ll watch probably. Wanna see if that Georgia transfer to home is really any good. He looked average while at Georgia.

Moose Stuff

They all seriously thought they would win this game. There are a bunch of Aggies here at GVR that talked [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] all morning and all 1st quarter... who are nowhere to be found now.

I dont know a single Aggie who didnt think they would win.

All because "WE ALMOST WON LAST YEAR". Never mind the fact the game was at home, and Kelly Bryant played QB for Clemson.

I like to remind Aggies that they’ve been nationally relevant for like 17 minutes in the last 30 years.