• The KillerFrogs

Week 14: Conference Championship Games Thread

froginmn

After logging in, on my account page, there was a section called Donations below the My Tickets Box on the bottom right below the My Tickets Box and it had a "Horned Frogs Priority Points" as a line item. I clicked that and it took me there (For better or worse as my ranking keeps dropping behind each year).

If you have an account to log in with I would expect you have some if you ever made an athletic donation or bought a season ticket. IF you do not have a log in, you would probably need to find a number for the Frog Club to call.
I figured out the problem, kind of. Mobile wasn't giving me anything so I went to a laptop and then saw a link for Priority Points.

Alas, when I clicked on that it threw a database-related error and didn't ultimately show me what points I may have. But I'm on the right track now.

Thanks much!

CountryFrog

Is this for real? Man, that’s as embarrassing a self-own as Tuberville’s “that’s probably not the type of team we want to play right now” quote.

Edit: just looked it up and it’s true. And it’s also true that in our 11 seasons in the big 12, Tech has finished the season above us in the conference standings one time.

I miss Roddog.
Yea but Jones East

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I figured out the problem, kind of. Mobile wasn't giving me anything so I went to a laptop and then saw a link for Priority Points.

Alas, when I clicked on that it threw a database-related error and didn't ultimately show me what points I may have. But I'm on the right track now.

Thanks much!
I was about to let you know you can’t see them on mobile. Apparently that’s just a bridge too far for the programmers.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I wheel a desktop connected to a generator every where.
OB9xx.jpg

Wexahu

For ESPN and the bowl's cigars only. The schools in the lower bowls do it to reward players with a nice trip and to get exposure.
Seems a little less necessary in the NIL era.

"if you want to go on a nice trip, go take one with the $100k we gave you. In fact, take a few of your friends/teammates".

East Coast

Tier 1
Seems a little less necessary in the NIL era.

"if you want to go on a nice trip, go take one with the $100k we gave you. In fact, take a few of your friends/teammates".
Good point I'd rather there be enough bowls for the average number of 8 win teams. You will get a few 7-5's in now and again, but at least every match up will be against above average teams. The downside is you will have more bowling, darts, and log rolling shows on ESPN networks in December.

Wexahu

Good point I'd rather there be enough bowls for the average number of 8 win teams. You will get a few 7-5's in now and again, but at least every match up will be against above average teams. The downside is you will have more bowling, darts, and log rolling shows on ESPN networks in December.
Those are almost as entertaining. Those bowls that run from mid-December to about December 28 are awful, and getting worse. I just can't get excited about games with basically no implications and a sea of empty seats in the stands. They've become a joke.