• The KillerFrogs

Week 13 other games

ifrog

Herbie didn't "get OSU in". That's just a ridiculous assumption.

You missed the key word “try“. No one will know if his voice influenced the committee but they are humans and like him or not he is the voice of ESPN, he is well respected. Again the point is lost. He was bashing OUs defense. Now this tweet. Very reminiscent of 2014.

LVH

There are only 4 undefeated teams, so OSU should be left out in favor of UCF.

Alabama
Clemson
ND
UCF

As long as all 4 win out.

Pitt is the only ranked team UCF has beaten, and they are #24 and down 10 points to Miami right now. I think it would be stupid to put in UCF despite having played no ranked teams.

Pharm Frog

ESPN’s predictor thing has tOSU chances at 50% while OUs remains at 38%.

But no matter what ESPN wins because they’ll get to hype and hype and hype the controversy

Pharm Frog

Inside ACS. Attendance looking sparse....think I’ll take a pic and send to FTWST. Seriously...OSU kicker just went 5-5 from 52. Hope he has to try a few of those tonight and just got jinxed.

Moose Stuff

Inside ACS. Attendance looking sparse....think I’ll take a pic and send to FTWST. Seriously...OSU kicker just went 5-5 from 52. Hope he has to try a few of those tonight and just got jinxed.

It’s no better outside. Most sparse tailgating scene I’ve seen in a long time. At least where we’re at. I’m sure it will end up being OK.

Pharm Frog

Okie Lite punter having a terrible time killing it inside the 10. Quite vocal about it in a profane sort of way. Hope that carries over.

Latest posts