• The KillerFrogs

Week 13: Other Games Thread

LisaLT

Gotta win next week.

With LSU down and USC up, if Georgia, Michigan, and USC win conference championships next week . . . If TCU loses the championship game, the final spot is a tight call between:

12-1 non-champ TCU
11-1 non-champ Ohio State

Eerily familiar…… right or wrong, I’m afraid I know how it plays out, and it’s not in TCU’s favor.
I think that this year, if that were to play out, I think we get the nod. We have an extra game, and OSU doesn’t. And their loss against Michigan at HOME wasn’t close. Unless we get blown out, which I don’t think we will - I think we win this one - I think we have an excellent chance to make the playoffs. That way you also got all conferences (except ACC) represented. We’ve definitely earned the right to be there.

Wexahu

The Big 10 is not good. Give me Michigan. Georgia does scare me, but this team would rise to the occasion.
A month ago I would have agreed with you. I don’t know, Georgia just hasn’t been at all impressive the last couple weeks. Maybe they’ve just lost focus or something.

TooColdU

Yes I wish more commentators understood the rules.

There is no face-guarding penalty in college football.

Heard Joe Klatt mention a defender "not getting his head around" earlier too.

A month ago I would have agreed with you. I don’t know, Georgia just hasn’t been at all impressive the last couple weeks. Maybe they’ve just lost focus or something.
While true, that team has some dudes on that defense. I would prefer playing them with a week for them to prepare over playing them with nearly a month to prepare.

Eight

from a roster perspective uga has the fewest holes on either side of the ball and have guys on both sides of the ball that can just take over a game

they don't have an nfl starter set on defense this year, but are still very, very, very talented over there and this is a group that has played in the cfp and won

Horny4TCU

I would not be surprised if we hang pretty well with either of them. I do worry how our D-line would hold up.
If the defense that played tonight or the one that was in Austin showed up, I'd really like our odds.

TBH I was really afraid this defense was gonna make ISU look like a juggernaut, but they did the opposite.

Horny4TCU

I wanna play KSU again, just because they're playing Cher's, "I believe in love." How lame are these hosers? Any team playing that at a home game has a lot of sugar in their britches.

Eight

I wanna play KSU again, just because they're playing Cher's, "I believe in love." How lame are these hosers? Any team playing that at a home game has a lot of sugar in their britches.

felt that ksu has wanted a second game against tcu as they believe they let one get away. just the way their coach has talked after games

maybe they did, win tonight and we find out, but i am also not sure the frogs played their best when the two played and i do believe the frogs defense has gotten better