• The KillerFrogs

Week 13: Other Games Thread

LVH

Earlier this season everyone including me was absolutely GaGa that KU didn’t absolutely suck— lose their early-season pay game to a visiting FCA opponent suck. Their football’s better but still KU football.
KU got the worst teams in the Big12 early to make them seem better than they really were. Much improved, but 6-6 sounds about right

Horny4TCU

KU showing the blueprint to beat KSU. I hope we play KSU again. Bjman down at UTerus is playing angry after we stuffed him. UTerus seems a lot more lethal after our beating.

Eight

KU showing the blueprint to beat KSU. I hope we play KSU again. Bjman down at UTerus is playing angry after we stuffed him. UTerus seems a lot more lethal after our beating.

wouldn't tcu also have a blueprint to beating kansas state since the frogs already have beaten kansas state?

TooColdU

Will Howard is better than Quinn Ewers.

I'd rather face Texas. How sweet would it be to beat them again. Texas is basically one-dimensional.

Yesterday after Baylor took the lead on that sack fumble for a TD, with 14 minutes left in the 4th, Sark didn't call a single passing play.

22-straight run plays and they proceeded to score 14 unanswered points.

Don't forget, K-State blew a 17-pt lead to us in Fort Worth.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain

I'd rather face Texas. How sweet would it be to beat them again. Texas is basically one-dimensional.

Yesterday after Baylor took the lead on that sack fumble for a TD, with 14 minutes left in the 4th, Sark didn't call a single passing play.

22 straight-run plays and they proceeded to score 14 unanswered points.
This. Ewers is terrible, or the QB coach is an idiot, take your pick. Texas is rather one dimensional on offense right now and I like how we stack up against them. K-State has a lot of weapons at WR while Duece and Howard are studs. I'd love to see Kansas come back and win this but I think it's an all Purple championship next week.

Horny4TCU

wouldn't tcu also have a blueprint to beating kansas state since the frogs already have beaten kansas state?
community agree GIF

LVH

TAM decided to play football for a change.
And if they hold on that will be enough to send them into the offseason with momentum, make them offseason champions again, say how the LSU win proved they were a really good team with a ton of potential, and slot them in the preseason Top 10

TCUdirtbag

Gotta win next week.

With LSU down and USC up, if Georgia, Michigan, and USC win conference championships next week . . . If TCU loses the championship game, the final spot is a tight call between:

12-1 non-champ TCU
11-1 non-champ Ohio State

Eerily familiar…… right or wrong, I’m afraid I know how it plays out, and it’s not in TCU’s favor.

Horny4TCU

This. Ewers is terrible, or the QB coach is an idiot, take your pick. Texas is rather one dimensional on offense right now and I like how we stack up against them. K-State has a lot of weapons at WR while Duece and Howard are studs. I'd love to see Kansas come back and win this but I think it's an all Purple championship next week.

22-straight run plays and they proceeded to score 14 unanswered points.

Don't forget, K-State blew a 17-pt lead to us in Fort Worth.
What about the GP factor? They shut us down for a good part of that game. If Ewwwwers actually throws some catchable balls (twss), plus bjman running angry, could be a bad game.

I really think we stack up better against KSU than UT at this point.

Pharm Frog

Gotta win next week.

With LSU down and USC up, if Georgia, Michigan, and USC win conference championships next week . . . If TCU loses the championship game, the final spot is a tight call between:

12-1 non-champ TCU

Eerily familiar…… right or wrong, I’m afraid I know how it plays out, and it’s not in TCU’s favor.
Not a tight call at all IMO.

TooColdU

Gotta win next week.

12-1 non-champ TCU

13th data point.

If only we had a committee expert on this forum...

Wexahu

Gotta win next week.

12-1 non-champ TCU

All we’ll have to do is be reasonably competitive. We wouldn’t need to win. But I’d just as soon win and remove all doubt

Edit: I’m not sure we’ll even need to be all that competitive. OSU losing by the margin they did (at home) pretty much does them in.