• The KillerFrogs

Week 13: Other Games Thread

TCUdirtbag

Well, we’re going to the Playoff or the Cotton Bowl. Helluva year.

If we want to back door into the playoff:
- Go Notre Dame
- Go A&M

And next week:
- Go Georgia
- Go Michigan
- Go Utah/Oregon
- Go UNC, for good measure

Final 4: perfect Georgia, perfect Michigan, 1-loss TCU, 1-loss Ohio State

(Bama has 2 losses and no championship, USC has 2-3 losses and maybe no championship, Oregon/Utah have a bunch of losses and maybe no championship, LSU has 3-4 losses and no championship, Clemson has 2-3 losses and no championship. All leaving just 2 undefeated and 2 1-loss teams on TCU and tOSU. Everyone else has 2+ losses.)

Cleanest way is to win the championship game! Beat KSU/UT….again!

TooColdU

Kansas helping KSU get to the championship game...
college gameday sport GIF

LVH

I don’t know if I’d rather see TCU face UT air KSU again, but I’d like this game to go to 17 overtimes.
No matter who we face all the doubters will have us losing.

Just like everyone automatically assumed we'd lose to Texas a few weeks ago, the same is happening for the Big 12 title game, everyone is assuming we will lose no matter who we play. I still remember the ABC pre game for the Texas game, the studio analysts didnt even discuss us as a playoff team because "TCU isnt beating Texas, lets move on" while they spent more time discussing how Texas gets in with 2 losses.

froginaustin

How does KU let that happen on 3rd and 12

Earlier this season everyone including me was absolutely GaGa that KU didn’t absolutely suck— lose their early-season pay game to a visiting FCA opponent suck. Their football’s better but still KU football.

froginmn

Minnesota beats Wisconsin to win Paul Bunyan's Axe for the second straight year. Haven't kept that trophy for two straight years since the 90s.

I was there but couldn't really cheer much because I'm staying with friends in Madison, my daughter is a student at UW, and I was focused on a game in Fort Worth.

Putt4Purple

Well, we’re going to the Playoff or the Cotton Bowl. Helluva year.

If we want to back door into the playoff:
- Go Notre Dame
- Go A&M

And next week:
- Go Georgia
- Go Michigan
- Go Utah/Oregon
- Go UNC, for good measure

Final 4: perfect Georgia, perfect Michigan, 1-loss TCU, 1-loss Ohio State

(Bama has 2 losses and no championship, USC has 2-3 losses and maybe no championship, Oregon/Utah have a bunch of losses and maybe no championship, LSU has 3-4 losses and no championship, Clemson has 2-3 losses and no championship. All leaving just 2 undefeated and 2 1-loss teams on TCU and tOSU. Everyone else has 2+ losses.)

Cleanest way is to win the championship game! Beat KSU/UT….again!
Where do you guys come up with the one loss scenario for TCU? I've seen several of those. Just stop. They will not lose.

dawg

Purple SynderCats probably will win, but KU needs to take this game late into the 4th quarter.

And, like @Pharm Frog said, a few Cat targeting calls would be nice.