• The KillerFrogs

Week 13: Other Games Thread

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I have a suspicion that he has been more “soccer hurt” than really hurt. Both writhing moments in the grass were after plays that came up short. For injured legs he sure has been taking off at full tilt.
I was just thinking that he might be a drama queen after that scramble he had a few plays ago. Looked fine. He was acting like his leg was broke after that 2pt conversion.

Wexahu

felt that ksu has wanted a second game against tcu as they believe they let one get away. just the way their coach has talked after games

maybe they did, win tonight and we find out, but i am also not sure the frogs played their best when the two played and i do believe the frogs defense has gotten better
I think it will be somewhat easier knowing who the QB will be.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

Great time to throw an interception Notre Dame.

I think it is wacky that the Washington Washington State game decides whether Utah or Oregon goes to the Pac 12 championship game.
On the one hand yes, on the other, the connectivity of everything is one of the things that makes college football so interesting and why consolidation to a couple of super conferences would end up killing the golden goose.