• The KillerFrogs

Week 13 Games to Watch / Other Games Thread

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
According to Outkick, the wits who run the sound at Boone Pickens Stadium played a special song for Linc Riley after the game: Callin Baton Rouge

froginmn

Fun fact...our game up there is their highest attendance since they opened the stadium.
Sounds right. When US Bank Stadium was being built for the Vikings, the team played a season at this stadium. They added some seats at the west end zone and installed heated turf.

My seats are at the top of the upper deck at the 20, not far from the visitor section.

frogetaboutit

Fun fact...our game up there is their highest attendance since they opened the stadium.
Great road game experience. We sat in Frog allotment section - not too bad. In-game stadium vibe was phenomenal. Hotel was walking distance to stadium so dodged traffic disaster after game. Were invited to more tailgates than I can remember. Everybody was friendly and interested in TCU. But based on questions we got asked, their fans were/are pretty clueless about the program, our location, etc. I wasn’t totally surprised at that and didn’t take it personal - just repped. And drank. A lot.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Great road game experience. We sat in Frog allotment section - not too bad. In-game stadium vibe was phenomenal. Hotel was walking distance to stadium so dodged traffic disaster after game. Were invited to more tailgates than I can remember. Everybody was friendly and interested in TCU. But based on questions we got asked, their fans were/are pretty clueless about the program, our location, etc. I wasn’t totally surprised at that and didn’t take it personal - just repped. And drank. A lot.
That was a fun trip. Had a great time up there. Took the train everywhere, didn't need a rental or uber or anything. It was very easy to get around. Went to the Twins game that afternoon and then to our game that night.