• The KillerFrogs

Week 12: Other Games Thread

LVH

The refs will make sure Ohio State remains unbeaten for the Michigan game. Too much FOX $$$ advertising riding on it.

Eight

not sure who the broadcast crew for the texas - kansas games but both of them are scheissing idiots

have a discussion about the national coach of the year award and the play by play game basically says it is a foregone conclusion is that it jim mora jr because uconn is bowl eligible and what name is mentioned, the guy who should be a slam dunk, sonny dykes

plus, if i didn't know any better texas is heading to the cfp based upon this broadcast, scheissing lamb killers

y2kFrog

If anything these games today are make me think “Why not us?”.

Stroud is limping after getting rocked on the first down run.

LVH

If anything these games today are make me think “Why not us?”.

Stroud is limping after getting rocked on the first down run.
I've realized Ohio State is way too reliant on large passing plays, they are not particularly good at short yardage situations. I know they have some RB injury issues but its been a problem for them all year

Michigan just has no explosiveness or big play ability and are too reliant on Blake Corums. They are good at grinding teams down, but we saw how their approach worked last year when Georgia blew them out.

Georgia is a good team but they have played down to their competition a couple times this year(Missouri, Kent State) and it depends on which team shows up. They also haven't really been challenged outside of Tennessee which was at home. Their toughest road game has been.... Kentucky?