• The KillerFrogs

Week 11 Other Games Thread

Mean Purple

So CBS believes a one loss Bama which won't even win their division should beat out a one loss Big 12 champ for the CFP. lol
I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I somewhat agree … this year.
Just look at today. BU is highly ranked, but had trouble with, and probably should have lost, to a below average playing TCU.
Oklahoma just had ISU storm back on them in Norman. (And are lucky ISU went for 2)
Texas and K State are total jekylll and hyde. Same with OSU.

I would normally argue that it means we are a more competitive league, but we have quite a few teams under performing.

Bama's loss, if they win out, is against a great LSU Squad. Georgia has a tougher claim because of who they lost to. But they also have a heavy in the ooc schedule. And if LSU wins out and get in, then Georgia is out. So that bad loss is not a factor. A one loss Big 10 team could have an argument if it were Minn or Ohio State.

OU might have a claim as a 1 loss. Not bu.

Realtorfrog

I liked the call to go for two! On the road, hostile environment. Confidence in your offense. Almost had it, but the other receiver was wide open.

Chongo94

His ex-wife is smoking hot. I want to say he seems like a good dude but those Michigan people from whichever directional Michigan school he was at seem to really hate him.

He’s doing wonders for Minnesota and I’m glad. They seem to be great fans and deserve some success.

Pharm Frog

His ex-wife is smoking hot. I want to say he seems like a good dude but those Michigan people from whichever directional Michigan school he was at seem to really hate him.

He’s doing wonders for Minnesota and I’m glad. They seem to be great fans and deserve some success.

@Chongo94 Take a lap and you know why....

Last edited:

The Other Gopher

Yep...it's a good time to be a Gopher!

Chongo94

@Chongo94 Take a lap and you know why....

Haha. Well I couldn’t find the really good picture of her. It seems to have been scrubbed from the internet sadly. Was her in a bikini. She looks far better than his current wife who looks like he picked up at an establishment on the fringes of Vegas but different strokes for different folks. Here’s an old pic of the first one....

full.jpg