• 6:30 - Kansas @ Texas - ESPNU
  • 7:00 - TCU @ #10 Oklahoma St - FOX
  • 9:30 - Washington St @ #3 Oregon - ESPN
  • MBB 9:30 - #5 Texas v. #1 Gonzaga - ESPN2
Full Schedule:

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Didn't they refuse us purple lettering on our "anthracite" unis because they were "too hard to read"? I'm looking at the black Boise jerseys with near-black lettering, and you can only read names if the light is just so. Go figure...

TCUdirtbag

Didn't they refuse us purple lettering on our "anthracite" unis because they were "too hard to read"? I'm looking at the black Boise jerseys with near-black lettering, and you can only read names if the light is just so. Go figure...

Speaking of, we’re close to the 10 year anniversary of beating Boise on the blue. Was a great trip.

I remember being so disappointed at the end of the year. Had either the Baylor or SMU game gone the other way, Frogs would’ve been 11-1 and BCS busters 3 years in a row. Believe we would’ve been sugar bowl bound that year. Casey Pachall’s best year.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Speaking of, we’re close to the 10 year anniversary of beating Boise on the blue. Was a great trip.

I remember being so disappointed at the end of the year. Had either the Baylor or SMU game gone the other way, Frogs would’ve been 11-1 and BCS busters 3 years in a row. Believe we would’ve been sugar bowl bound that year. Casey Pachall’s best year.
10 year anniversary was yesterday.

MTfrog5

Ahhh 10 years since I broke my dorm room chair when they called that stupid PI