19. Wazzu
20. Memphis
21. Michigan
22. USF
23. WVU
24. ISU
25. Iowa

Bo Orlando

tOSU’s Ranking week to week is comical. They were obliterated in Iowa City. Had the Frogs lost like that to a previously unranked team, we’d never see the Top 25 again this year. Get ready for the drumbeat of a two-loss tOSU team in the Final Four if they win out. The BIG will do everything possible to get a slot.

BABYFACE

And Notre Dame barely wins against Wake and they stay at #3.
When I was watching CFB Final last night after I got home, I thought ND killed Wake by all Irish scoring plays they showed. Then they flashed the final score, and I thought, “what the heck?” ESPN’s highlights had me thinking that ND routed WF.

Bizarro Frog

If the Iowa team that euthanized the Buckeyes shows up against Wisconsin the Big Ten will be dead for good. If not I think we need to root for Ohio St to beat Mich St and move on to the Big Ten title game. They should handle Whisky where I am afraid Mich St vs Whisky would be a FG game either way.

cdsfrog

Stupidest [ darn ]ing back-out ever. This is gonna play out just like LSU. We would have kicked the [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] out of them in the second game of that home and home had it happened. But nooooooooo.

We can't have nice things.

Just remember this isnt LSU. We gleefully backed out of this for $$. CDC said as much.

I responded directly with please never schedule any exciting opponent again if you are going to always cancel it and move them to Cowboys stadium.

Wexahu

If the Iowa team that euthanized the Buckeyes shows up against Wisconsin the Big Ten will be dead for good. If not I think we need to root for Ohio St to beat Mich St and move on to the Big Ten title game. They should handle Whisky where I am afraid Mich St vs Whisky would be a FG game either way.

Not sure I get where Ohio State “should handle” Wisconsin. Did you see them play yesterday? Why do you think they would beat Wisconsin?

I definitely think OSU should be ranked lower than what they are in the AP and Cosches poll. I suspect they will be in the CFP poll, we’ll see.

Bizarro Frog

I hope the K St comeback against Tech does not hurt us from a strength of schedule standpoint. Not sure K St finds that 6th victory to get to .500. Tech will have to win 2 of last 3 to get to .500. TX will need to win 2 of last 3 also. We don’t need to give them an excuse to say the league was not as good they thought because 5 teams finished under .500.

Tech plays at TX last game of the season. Tech should beat Baylor this week and TX should beat Kansas. If so the winner of that last game will get to .500.

Wexahu

I hope the K St comeback against Tech does not hurt us from a strength of schedule standpoint. Not sure K St finds that 6th victory to get to .500. Tech will have to win 2 of last 3 to get to .500. TX will need to win 2 of last 3 also. We don’t need to give them an excuse to say the league was not as good they thought because 5 teams finished under .500.

Tech plays at TX last game of the season. Tech should beat Baylor this week and TX should beat Kansas. If so the winner of that last game will get to .500.

The more beaten down Tech is by the time we play them, the better chance we have of beating them. That’s the way I look at it. I hope they’ve mailed it in by two weeks from now, couldn’t care less how it affects our SOS.