• The KillerFrogs

WEEK 10 OTHER GAMES THREAD - Baylol playing Thursday Night

WVU offense is terrible. I'm not super impressed with Baylor talent but they are playing with a lot of moxy/confidence. They do swarm to the ball on defense which most good teams do.

4th. down

WVU's offense went from one of the best in the country to one of the worst in just one year. Makes our offense look like Oklahoma's in comparison

Yeah, bad, bad, bad. The Baylor defense however does swarm to the ball like the GP defenses of days of old.

LVH

This WVU offense is a joke. They finally have something going and snap the ball over the RB's head for a 20 yard loss

Wexahu

Kendall has a really strange throwing motion. This is my first time watching any extended time of WVU this season, not impressed at all with him

LVH

Kendall has a really strange throwing motion. This is my first time watching any extended time of WVU this season, not impressed at all with him

They are really bad. Their offense is ranked 99th in FPI and 95th in S&P. Now their offensive line is bad but Kendall does them no favors. Our offense in FPI is 62 and 41 in S&P for comparison.

Yet many on this board think we will lose to them and are baffled by the fact the lookahead line shows us as 15.5 point favorites against them. If you have watched WVU this year you know they suck. I think they are the worst team in the Big 12.

Wexahu

They are really bad. Their offense is ranked 99th in FPI and 95th in S&P. Now their offensive line is bad but Kendall does them no favors. Our offense in FPI is 62 and 41 in S&P for comparison.

Yet many on this board think we will lose to them and are baffled by the fact the lookahead line shows us as 15.5 point favorites against them. If you have watched WVU this year you know they suck. I think they are the worst team in the Big 12.

WVU has always been vastly overrated by our fan base.