• The KillerFrogs

Week 1 Other Games Thread

Chew

Not groundbreaking stuff, but Rondale Moore could be problematic. He’s a lot more physical than I expected for some reason. Tough kid for sure, can’t wait to watch our guys work to shut him down.

Not groundbreaking stuff, but Rondale Moore could be problematic. He’s a lot more physical than I expected for some reason. Tough kid for sure, can’t wait to watch our guys work to shut him down.

Rondale Moore is Desmond Howard's College Gameday prediction who will be going to NY for the Heisman show. Moore is a player and their TEs are really good. Saying this I do not have the channel that has the game today. Purdue is going to be real tough.

LVH

They overturned the strip sack and then Nevada proceeds to allow a 3rd and 22 conversion on a simple crossing route

Chew

Rondale Moore is Desmond Howard's College Gameday prediction who will be going to NY for the Heisman show. Moore is a player and their TEs are really good. Saying this I do not have the channel that has the game today. Purdue is going to be real tough.
Good to know, thanks. I’m in Japan currently, and reddit college football streams has been a life saver. I’ve had no issues with connectivity or malware.

LVH

Nevada's offense is terrible

Their tight end just had a crazy one handed catch on 3rd and 12 for 5 yards and the announcer acted like it was a TD

LVH

Oklahoma State-Oregon State about to start

Before you guys overreact, Oregon State had the worst defense in the Power 5 last year. So take whatever OSU does with a grain of salt

LVH

That Oregon State TD drive was super easy. No resistance at all from Oklahoma State in both pass and rush defense

robbroyy

Hubbard the So. RB for the Pokes is impressive. The RFr QB also has a nice arm.

I expected them to be down this year without Justice Hill and a new QB. Offense looks as potent as ever.