• The KillerFrogs

Week 1 Games to Watch

Pharm Frog

Brian Kelly saying maybe his entire team should be executed might be fielding some media calls tmrw for that remark.

Coach Kelly, Trent Crimm from the Independent, yesterday you said you’d be in favor of executing your entire team. Is it your opinion that executing Declan Sullivan was an insufficient sacrificial execution for your program?

LisaLT

So was pulling for Makenzie Milton. What an incredible comeback story and a high character guy. He’s amazing and I’d rather hope FSU wins than Miami, Clemson or NC.

I like underdogs and comebacks.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Wow. Brian Kelly is a swine (And I apologize in advance to any pigs, sows, javalina, or feral pigs that were insulted by this comparison to so loathesome an individual...) and ND should not have been in that position at the end, but they're Noater Dame! And it's always good to have the Officials there with a thumb on the scales to keep things "fair" for them.

I am very, very glad I turned that one off early...

Pharm Frog

Not sure anybody is gonna be left in the Ole Miss Lville game. Targeting calls galore.

Three players ejected in about 4m of game time. Could’ve been a fourth.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
These "targeting" calls are ghastly! Two of them are called on defenders hitting a runner, when the runner lowers his head as does the defender. No matter. Kick the player out. Rules, you know...

What we used to call "good defense" is now a 15-yard penalty, a free first down, and a good player ejected.