• The KillerFrogs

We used to outcoach people with inferior talent....

JugbandFrog

Our O has no identity, and LHCGP is trying too hard to live up to the “defensive genius” label.

I think back to what LHCGP did to Max Hall early in his career, or any young QB for that mattee. He forced them to make mistakes, and if they did beat us, it was because of damn good qb play, which Hall did his senior year. The defense used to be far more aggressive and give up big plays, but thise big plays were earned.

Punter1

Our O has no identity, and LHCGP is trying too hard to live up to the “defensive genius” label.

I think back to what LHCGP did to Max Hall early in his career, or any young QB for that mattee. He forced them to make mistakes, and if they did beat us, it was because of damn good qb play, which Hall did his senior year. The defense used to be far more aggressive and give up big plays, but thise big plays were earned.

Yep...this looks like a confused, unmotivated, no identity team right now.

Time to go a different direction...

Bossfrog

Zero excuse on why you keep someone on your staff for 23 years that continues to be responsible for the shortfalls of the team, yet gets shuffled around every few years to coach different position groups as if it should warrant a different result. That decision making by Patterson is mind boggling and I’m not sure how it’s tolerable year after year. Not saying our problems are all oline... but It’s frustrating as hell to see a stagnant common denominator still on the staff when we are on the brink of staying relevant in the big12