• Jeff Grimes - Baylor

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Alex Grinch - OU

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Mike Elko - Aggie

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters

TCUdirtbag

I'm sure it will be whoever Donati has ties to.

Lol if you think Donati is calling the shot here.

This is in no way a shot at Jeremiah, who will have influence and make an actual phone call in the end to seal a deal with whoever TCU goes with. Just a reality check for anyone who doesn’t understand how picking the first new head coach in 22 years is going to go — right through the heart and hands of key TCU Trustees and donors. One of the reasons this happened now is to get that complex process moving forward so an announcement can be made as soon after thanksgiving as possible.

MN Frog

Lots of interesting names out there. Nick Rolovich is a west coast guy, but had WSU improving before his Covid vax firing. Currently suing WSU and state of Washington, so may be untouchable.

Why isn't anyone bring up Hugh Freeze? That would be a slam dunk. Who honestly cares about his past he wanted to win. News flash guys everyone is breaking recruiting rules if we don't walk the chalk line we aren't trying to win.

froginmn

how is it Bizarre do you know about football? its about winning and when he was at Ole Miss he won. He ONLY got fired because of an off the field issue. Give me one reason he shouldn't be in the discussion.
He was replying to someone else with that comment (unless you are also ticketfrog123).

Interesting that the board upgrade now shows the ignored poster's name....

You answered your own question.
how is it Bizarre do you know about football? its about winning and when he was at Ole Miss he won. He ONLY got fired because of an off the field issue. Give me one reason he shouldn't be in the discussion. I guess you are a believer of Cancel Culture..... You should get a second chance for making a mistake!