• Jeff Grimes - Baylor

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Alex Grinch - OU

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Mike Elko - Aggie

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters

froginaustin

how is it Bizarre do you know about football? its about winning and when he was at Ole Miss he won. He ONLY got fired because of an off the field issue. Give me one reason he shouldn't be in the discussion. I guess you are a believer of Cancel Culture..... You should get a second chance for making a mistake!

Maybe Freeze can coach at UTEP.

Putting charges from sex workers on the company charge card sort of eliminates the chance of a high-profile job such as TCU head football coach.

Mean Purple

Why isn't anyone bring up Hugh Freeze? That would be a slam dunk. Who honestly cares about his past he wanted to win. News flash guys everyone is breaking recruiting rules if we don't walk the chalk line we aren't trying to win.
Uh, that invites the eyes of the NCAA. Dude still has not really taken accountability for the call girls.
Within a year of is getting to Ole Miss, everybody knew something was up and it was a matter of time.

Wexahu

You’d be happy with Napier because you’re a troll

Dude hasn’t accomplished much with a recruiting edge in a lower conference
More focus needs to be put on what someone will accomplish instead of what they have accomplished. Some guys who maybe were successful somewhere else might not be at TCU, and vice versa.

Napier is interesting.

Moose Stuff

@Wexahu JC confirmed he’s a backup candidate
JC confirmed that they’re gonna aim VERY high and that the three most realistic candidates after those guys all say no are Napier, Dykes, and Traylor. I hope there IS a big name out there that wants it but I’m not gonna make a fool out of myself by saying that a guy like Napier has no chance at the job.

Christcu

JC confirmed that they’re gonna aim VERY high and that the three most realistic candidates after those guys all say no are Napier, Dykes, and Traylor. I hope there IS a big name out there that wants it but I’m not gonna make a fool out of myself by saying that a guy like Napier has no chance at the job.
No to Dykes