• The KillerFrogs

Way to Go Johnny Ray

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
Probably 20-30

I was there. I didn't see any scouts. There were only 250 people at the game. 30 were tcu fans.

Johnny looked very good, not great. Wasn't overpowering. But effective and worked out of a few small jams.

What looked great was the tcu defense. Didn't think this team was supposed to be that good defensively, but they were very sharp...
I think they did not have an error for all three games in Minneapolis.

2nd game - King looked terrible. If Schloss would have pulled him an inning earlier tcu MIGHT have been able to win the game, but UM just beat them in the 2nd game.
tcu looked very average in game 2. Offensively and pitching.

Great game today though.

Pharm Frog

I was there. I didn't see any scouts. There were only 250 people at the game. 30 were tcu fans.

Johnny looked very good, not great. Wasn't overpowering. But effective and worked out of a few small jams.

What looked great was the tcu defense. Didn't think this team was supposed to be that good defensively, but they were very sharp...

2nd game - King looked terrible. If Schloss would have pulled him an inning earlier tcu MIGHT have been able to win the game, but UM just beat them in the 2nd game.

Great game today though.

Announced attendance was 1255. And you gotta watch out for those scout-type people. They can be pretty sneaky when they aren't wearing their "Hello, I'm a Scout" name badges.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
This kid Gray Rodgers is the real deal.. Just a really solid player. Glove and bat.

Shepard hit a ball in the upper deck in game 1, that had to be 480 feet. Just a bomb!!
Maybe the longest home run I've ever seen and I'm 60. Seen a 1,000 baseball games. He got all of that one.
Nice to see him catch fire and have a great senior season.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
The only sneaky guy in the stands was some a-hole in a TT cap.
No way there was 1200 people, unless they had 700-800 UM students "down" that weren't there. Maybe 500 - A lot of 20 year old kids.
Never understood the support, but there was a large group of St. Thomas (Minn) baseball players there rooting for the Frogs.

Anyway, UMinn is a pretty good team and they will be in the race for the B10 title, so it was good for the Frogs to get the series win.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Announced attendance was 1255. And you gotta watch out for those scout-type people. They can be pretty sneaky when they aren't wearing their "Hello, I'm a Scout" name badges.
category_uniforms_and_apparel_leaders_609x544.jpg

Should have been easy to spot.

Moose Stuff

Great game today though.

I was there too. Literally sitting right in the middle of 20-30 scouts. They were the guys sitting right behind home plate pointing radar guns at every pitch Ray threw if that helps.

Moose Stuff

This kid Gray Rodgers is the real deal.. Just a really solid player. Glove and bat.

Shepard hit a ball in the upper deck in game 1, that had to be 480 feet. Just a bomb!!
Maybe the longest home run I've ever seen and I'm 60. Seen a 1,000 baseball games. He got all of that one.
It was like 320 to the part of RF where he hit that. That ball MIGHT have gone 400 feet.

flyfishingfrog

Guessing you were not at the Shriners when Luken hit the train track if Sheps seemed like the longest you have seen

I think that square outfield fence made it look longer than it was but still a solid shot.
And there were easily 1000 fans Saturday

today there were about 100 it seemed

Pharm Frog

Still thinking Luken’s bomb off the Hampton Inn at Bricktown was massive and one that Watson hit at old Allie P Reynolds was equal if not longer.

froginmn

I arrived Saturday night about 20 minutes before the game started and I was in line behind 250 people. Waited in line for about 25 minutes.

Ridiculous because they only had two people selling tickets and a lady looking bored handling the zero people with TCU will call needs.

I said, give me a handful of tickets and I'll sell them to the cash buyers in 5 minutes.

InstaFrog

I arrived Saturday night about 20 minutes before the game started and I was in line behind 250 people. Waited in line for about 25 minutes.

Ridiculous because they only had two people selling tickets and a lady looking bored handling the zero people with TCU will call needs.

I said, give me a handful of tickets and I'll sell them to the cash buyers in 5 minutes.
Probably because they devoted all their resources to the production for the B10 + PPV stream.