• The KillerFrogs

Washington going Pro

TRF51

I am surprised by this, he didn’t have a good year, he had a great year last year. I think he would have benefited with another year and a better pass rush. Wish him well but I think his stock would have gone way up with another year. Who knows, maybe this year is a weak draft class for safeties?

Moose Stuff

Still think it will be solid with all the young players who got expierence.

We'll be fine. LKVZ and Nook will anchor it and guys like Foster and Bud Clark will step up. If (and it's a big if) all our corners are healthy I wouldn't be shocked if someone like Caesar slid over to safety as well. We've got 4 really solid corners when they're all good to go.

TRF51

We'll be fine. LKVZ and Nook will anchor it and guys like Foster and Bud Clark will step up. If (and it's a big if) all our corners are healthy I wouldn't be shocked if someone like Caesar slid over to safety as well. We've got 4 really solid corners when they're all good to go.
What about Vangor? Wasn’t he the highest rated out of all of them?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
What about Marcel Brooks? Do you finally move him to safety or leave him at LB or DE or whatever they had planned for him this year?

Eight

I suspect nobody told him he was ready to go. I suspect he decided he was ready to go.

if he didn't take the time to work the various channels to get an evaluation he shortchanged himself and i suspect this wasn't a decision he came to merely on his own unfortunately

Mean Purple

wish him the best, but who in the world gave him this advice to go?

he is a 5'8" 180 lb safety and please no one give me his profootball focus rating and aside from tyrann mathieu can anyone think of a safety currently in the nfl at that size
I doubt anybody who would be the expert advisor level advised him to go. players often get a lot of pressure from family, etc. some agent may have been sniffing around. hope the best for him, but this may not be the best move for him.