• The KillerFrogs

Warning: Don't buy anything from Boykin on Instagram or Twitter

hometown frog

That sucks! I would go ahead and file the police report if I were you. Help them build the case against him if you can. Maybe you actually get your money back thru the process.

Moose Stuff

I hate to even post this but wanted to warn everyone that Boykin is scamming fans though Instagram, text and Twitter. It is definitely Boykin but he never sends the merchandise (helmets, jerseys etc.).

I am a victim of it (he and I spoke via phone -- sent him over $2,000 for the Peach Bowl jersey, helmets, etc. and told him I would hold the stuff for him and if he ever wanted it back to give me a call and I would sell it back at what he sold it to me for.). Never sent me anything and it seems half a dozen of people on Reddit are complaining about it. Seems my Peach Bowl jersey was sold to five others.

We all feel pretty disappointed but the only thing we can really do is warn others. Unfortunate all around. Mods feel free to delete this if it is inappropriate.

I say we all go kick his ass.

Eight

Tech fans love it.

scheiss them.. why should any of us give a [ Finebaum ] about what other fan bases think about boykin or tcu.

not a school out there that doesn't have someone who has gone through their program that hasn't had issues after school.

Dogfrog

“What Tech fans think” rates pretty close to dead last on my list of [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] I care about.

That was a reply to LawFrog504 who picked TCU Tech 2016 as his favorite TCU game of all time. The other two were also losses to Kansas and OU.

steelfrog

Tier 1
I hate to even post this but wanted to warn everyone that Boykin is scamming fans though Instagram, text and Twitter. It is definitely Boykin but he never sends the merchandise (helmets, jerseys etc.).

I am a victim of it (he and I spoke via phone -- sent him over $2,000 for the Peach Bowl jersey, helmets, etc. and told him I would hold the stuff for him and if he ever wanted it back to give me a call and I would sell it back at what he sold it to me for.). Never sent me anything and it seems half a dozen of people on Reddit are complaining about it. Seems my Peach Bowl jersey was sold to five others.

We all feel pretty disappointed but the only thing we can really do is warn others. Unfortunate all around. Mods feel free to delete this if it is inappropriate.

Hey Sweat. I have a LT signed TCU Jersey I’ll send you. It’s just sitting in my house. I derive no real pleasure from it as it’s not my thing. Bought it years ago. You May already have one. If it’ll soften the blow a bit and restore some faith in humanity happy to do it. PM me your address if you want it.

MinFrog

Is there a way to celebrate what he did at TCU, but also not care about what he does after TCU? Great player, but he has made some really poor decisions afterwards.

I'll be damned if you tell me I have to quit watching him beat Ole Miss in the Peach bowl...

HFrog1999

I thought about it but decided not to go there -- a few others on Reddit have, though.

You let someone steal $2,000 from you and you’re not going to file a police report?!?

tenor.gif

LawFrog504

That was a reply to LawFrog504 who picked TCU Tech 2016 as his favorite TCU game of all time. The other two were also losses to Kansas and OU.
The consistency to which some of you on here keep up with me while at the same time completely miss the sarcasm is truly something

Wexahu

Is there a way to celebrate what he did at TCU, but also not care about what he does after TCU? Great player, but he has made some really poor decisions afterwards.

I'll be damned if you tell me I have to quit watching him beat Ole Miss in the Peach bowl...

He really wasn’t all that good in that game. You don’t even need to watch our Peaxh Bowl offense at all, they were riding the defense’s coattails all game long anyway except for a couple trick/fluke plays.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
He really wasn’t all that good in that game. You don’t even need to watch our Peaxh Bowl offense at all, they were riding the defense’s coattails all game long anyway except for a couple trick/fluke plays.

I was at the game and thought he did pretty well and can think of only one play that may be construed as a trick, but we have used wide receiver passes before. Over 400 yards total offense hardly seems flukish. If by fluke you mean forced errors by the D, then you almost seem disappointed. You seem to be unfairly deriding a dominating performance by both the O and D.

Wexahu

I was at the game and thought he did pretty well and can think of only one play that may be construed as a trick, but we have used wide receiver passes before. Over 400 yards total offense hardly seems flukish. If by fluke you mean forced errors by the D, then you almost seem disappointed. You seem to be unfairly deriding a dominating performance by both the O and D.

It was a completely dominating performance by the defense. Disappointed? You gotta be freaking kidding me, that was the most fun I’ve had watching a defense play maybe ever.

The “fluky” play I was talking about was the TD to JD when the game was getting out of hand, I’m pretty sure Boykin was throwing it to someone else, it sure looked like it to me. Just thought the offense was average, that’s all.

MTfrog5

It was a completely dominating performance by the defense. Disappointed? You gotta be freaking kidding me, that was the most fun I’ve had watching a defense play maybe ever.

The “fluky” play I was talking about was the TD to JD when the game was getting out of hand, I’m pretty sure Boykin was throwing it to someone else, it sure looked like it to me. Just thought the offense was average, that’s all.
I wouldn’t call that one a fluke play as Doctson got in the way of another WR touchdown. The fluke was him just throwing it up to KL and having him take the ball away after one had already been picked.