• The KillerFrogs

War in Ukraine Thread

An-Cap Frog

I don’t understand how this stupid thing is still going on. What I also don’t understand is how foreign dignitaries keep arriving in Ukraine for photo/video ops with zelensky out in PUBLIC during a “war.”

I mean if it was really a “war” wouldn’t zelensky be hidden away? Russia obviously knows where these public photo ops are being taken - why wouldn’t he just bomb the S out of Z’s compound as soon as he steps outside?
The only reason this is still going on is because America still wants it to go on...

Eight

The only reason this is still going on is because America still wants it to go on...

fairly certain it is still going on because russia is still trying to take over portions of ukraine they believe are part of russia and ukraine doesn't feel the same way unless you mean russia would have taken the territory already if not for the intervention of the west

An-Cap Frog

fairly certain it is still going on because russia is still trying to take over portions of ukraine they believe are part of russia and ukraine doesn't feel the same way unless you mean russia would have taken the territory already if not for the intervention of the west
No, from what I have read that the parties involved were actually heading towards a cease-fire agreement until the west interceded.

Eight

No, from what I have read that the parties involved were actually heading towards a cease-fire agreement until the west interceded.

think that russia doesn't want the entire country and putin isn't foolish enough to go into other areas of this region or europe

the west has been shown to once again be out of touch and ineffective . will the continue to stir things up? who knows.

think there are much bigger issues for the rest of the world to focus upon

An-Cap Frog

think that russia doesn't want the entire country and putin isn't foolish enough to go into other areas of this region or europe

the west has been shown to once again be out of touch and ineffective . will the continue to stir things up? who knows.

I don't know what to believe since the March ceasefire draft did not include several things that they said that Russia wanted. This is all just a proxy-war for the West. How much more money are we dumping into this war?

tcudoc

Yeah. I think I read that Abe Lincoln got assassinated in Japan.

LVH

The grift continues

6LgYhty92ags.jpeg

LVH

I’m firm in my belief that there isn’t a war happening. For a country in a shooting war with a super power they really have a lot of time for photo ops with celebrities and parades, apparently.

We have always been at war with Eurasia.
There isn't. That's why people have called it World War Reddit.