• The KillerFrogs

War in Ukraine Thread

LVH

Paul in uhh

About the only thing that would make this presidency worse is if he were to get US territory (or its main allies) rocketed by Russia

What a farce this Russia thing is

LVH

About the only thing that would make this presidency worse is if he were to get US territory (or its main allies) rocketed by Russia

What a farce this Russia thing is
It's been a trainwreck from Day 1. I still remember driving home from Austin in the ice storm the night they broke in to say that the war had officially started and I was saying then it would be a really bad idea for the West to get involved. But no, everyone had to wave their Ukraine flags, light up buildings in blue and yellow and virtue signal about Ukraine.

It's nothing more than a massive grift to launder money. And its caused economic pain here in the US that could have been completely avoided.

LVH

FWi3IMiXgAEPXTo

Eight

won't this be russia's problem once they win the war and take over eastern europe?

HFrog1999

I’m kind of a little short on cash due to as well, I think it’s a common task of the Democratic world to help me out as well

HFrog1999

;

Well, the same can be said of Trump who has has given us Uncle Joe. Trump has royally screwed any chance of having an honorable, honest and dignified conservative in the White House. I voted for him once thinking anything was better than Hillary. I figured his classless behavior was just a schtick he uses to get elected, but he really is the egomaniac, dishonest buffoon he comes across as. Having you, with so many brilliant posts and conspiracy theories, says a lot about the kind of person that supports Trump. We still don’t know what Trump told Putin in Helsinki. Why the secrecy?

By the way, Paul Ryan isn’t a favorite of mine.

#dignified

Paul in uhh

I don’t understand how this stupid thing is still going on. What I also don’t understand is how foreign dignitaries keep arriving in Ukraine for photo/video ops with zelensky out in PUBLIC during a “war.”

I mean if it was really a “war” wouldn’t zelensky be hidden away? Russia obviously knows where these public photo ops are being taken - why wouldn’t he just bomb the S out of Z’s compound as soon as he steps outside?