• The KillerFrogs

Very concerned Patterson knows how to stop Max Duggan

Toad Jones

Since you're correcting language...

"a Hispanic standoff" -- not "an"
https://oneminuteenglish.org/en/a-an-before-h/

Also, the word "Mexican" is not pejorative. It's a legit descriptor for a nationality or ethnic culture -- and it's more precise. "Hispanic" includes all people of Spanish or Hispanic Latin American descent or culture -- Mexicans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Hondurans, etc. A broader term is "Latino," which includes not just Hispanics, but also people of Portuguese or Brazilian descent or culture.
Well Deep, in deep southwest Texas mountains we remember Poncho Villa as he killed, stole cattle and horses. Or when Patton fought them on the border in New Mexico. Pretty much a stand-off. No, I think stand-off works

JugbandFrog

Also, the word "Mexican" is not pejorative. It's a legit descriptor for a nationality or ethnic culture -- and it's more precise. "Hispanic" includes all people of Spanish or Hispanic Latin American descent or culture -- Mexicans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Hondurans, etc. A broader term is "Latino," which includes not just Hispanics, but also people of Portuguese or Brazilian descent or culture.

View attachment 12622
It's LatinX now

Deep Purple

Well Deep, in deep southwest Texas mountains we remember Poncho Villa as he killed, stole cattle and horses. Or when Patton fought them on the border in New Mexico. Pretty much a stand-off. No, I think stand-off works
Family Guy Pain GIF

Howsomever, the bandito's name was Pancho. Poncho is a blanket-like garment with an opening in the middle for your head.

Last edited:

Wexahu

Good question. So your question is, why is Texas superior on play when compared to OkieState and KState. Because this game has the home field advantage. Usually the home team is the winner nowadays.

Most of the media I see and hear say the 7.5 is too low and should be another seven or so in the end.

Sonny has remarked a number of times in the last few days, the boys have had good practices all week.

One of Sonny's and Garrett's goal is to take the crowd out of it, right away! I mean immediately, pronto. One of Sark's goal is to beat down TCU's momentum, right away. The first 11 minutes will be as good as you can buy anywhere. Watch carefully the pass route's our boys run. If they can get by the Tex LB's and secondary for the first five yards, well, it could get real interesting, quick. Wouldn't be SOMETHING if Max first pass was to Wiley about 20 yards. Boy oh boy, headache time for the Texas staff. Then Miller pops one for 30 yards on the second play. Then a 15 yd side line pass for 10. Then Max runs that puppy in for six. Quish...there goes the excitement from DKR or until we stop Robinson. All of a sudden, the boys in NewYork are jumping and down because the ratings just jumped way up.
Are you the former LeagueCityFrog or whatever that guy’s handle was with League City in it?

You too sound very similar.

Froginbedford

View attachment 12622

I know this....I'm aggressively, passively reacting to those who believe the national identities you cite above are separate racial groups....Many speak of the "Mexican race," the "Chinese race," etc., but no one refers to an American race....National groups are not races....But you obviously know that....

Latest posts