• The KillerFrogs

UT Visiting Band Section

LSU fans are a dichotomy in every sense of the word. A massive number of their fans never attended that

university. Although this is the case at many of schools....it is inordinately true among Tiger fans.

Big Frog II

I had no problems with LSU fans when we played them in Arlington. As for as the bands, it looks like Texas is going to put all of the visiting bands up there. Maybe that will change when they finish the South end zone, but I doubt it.

Deep Purple

Should have made them pay for those seats. Stop pretending this is anything other than a business
LSU did pay for those seats. When the home program allots tickets to the visiting program, they aren't free. They're just reserved for purchase. The visitor still has to buy every ticket, including those for the band.

Pharm Frog

LSU did pay for those seats. When the home program allots tickets to the visiting program, they aren't free. They're just reserved for purchase. The visitor still has to buy every ticket, including those for the band.

Great. Hope they made a ton of $ on those seats

MTfrog5

Will be interesting to see if UT’s band is in the upper deck next year. If you think high at DKR, Tiger Stadium has a sharper incline plus being in space. I know the SEC has a rule about having some seats located lower but it wouldn’t shocked me if that changes for their game next year.