• The KillerFrogs

UT fan wondering about your opinion

MackMuschamp

Hi, TCU fans. Mack Muschamp here from HornFans.com.

First, I want to say how much I personally admire your program. You’ve been able to accomplish much in spite of the minimal challenges you face. TCU women are the most beautiful in a tenile radius around Amon G. Carter Stadium. Your coach is by far the best in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. (Not counting Jason Garrett, of course.) I like the color purple.

I have a question for all of you: When are you guys going to start recognizing trolls?

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
I have a question for all of you: When are you guys going to start recognizing trolls?

it's not a question of recognizing them. Its easy, really.

It simply a question of how to deal with them. Some choose to ignore. Others choose to engage directly. Still others prefer more indirect methods. Personally, I like trolls - they're cute and cuddly and fun to play with. It s a complicated world.

frogbyproxy

two in twenty minutes has to be someone from this board. :mellow:
Troll to me is considered someone coming in and slapping us in the face with arrogant remarks. If they are a true football fan with questions that are not arrogant then they are welcomed on this board.
Keep trolls off the floor they mess our floors up. :tongue:

FROGDADDY

Hi, TCU fans. Mack Muschamp here from HornFans.com.

First, I want to say how much I personally admire your program. You’ve been able to accomplish much in spite of the minimal challenges you face. TCU women are the most beautiful in a tenile radius around Amon G. Carter Stadium. Your coach is by far the best in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. (Not counting Jason Garrett, of course.) I like the color purple.

Strong to quite strong.

FrogAbroad

photo-140.jpg

NubomTurk

Tier 1
"tenile" radius... I was laughing so hard I forgot to type it right.

I STILL don't know which one of you guys is bsufan99999 and thibodeax Broussard, or whatever his name was.

On second thought, "Mack Brown's Pet Iguana" would've been funnier than Mack Muschamp.