• The KillerFrogs

UT = DBU??

mc1502

No doubt, their D played like DBU's (as in Dallas Baptist) football team. Note t
The camera crew kept showing that kid in stands in UT gear crying. I wondered why Maniac was decked out in UT gear.

Remember this one? Kid is famous, in a bad way.

Attachments

• texaslol.jpg
    texaslol.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IX2UZPYWECMAY4ZQZLJWBG5DWA.jpg
    IX2UZPYWECMAY4ZQZLJWBG5DWA.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 26
He's the worst... ol whiny arse sissy

I had to run some errands during part of the game and listening to the LSU broadcast on the radio they made mention of the UT fans booing during injuries. They didn't say anything about it being classless or cheap. They're probably used to it since it is a cheap tactic the SEC is known form. However, their sideline reporter mentioned that three guys who went down were in the locker room for cramping. I doubt they would have them miss a series or two just to slow down the offense.

netty2424

Y’all think Sam’s cowboy hat is a 7-3/8 or 7-1/2. Either way, he should probably size up a bit.

Sam-Ehlinger-GF-1024x562.jpg

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
They did do a fair amount of slobbering all over the UTs during the game, didn't they... ESPN so badly wants Texas to be "Back!"

Froggish

Coach O said today that the LSU locker room at UT had no AC.....Sounds like some bush league stuff from UT but I kind of like the gamesmanship.